Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Cutlery fetish

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...r-urge-to-eat/

I can think of tastier items
Old 20 August 2016, 07:02 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I thought this thread was about people having abnormal obsession with some designer cutlery as to just hoard them and keep buying them and flashing them to boast, if necessary. I didn't realise that a man actually had an uncontrollable urge to eat random knives. How bizarre!

I've seen many Indian entertainer magicians coming to our school (when I was little) and eating whole live cobras, thrusting a few full length swords together into their mouth and down to their gut until you only see the sword handle, and crunching strip lights with their teeth like carrot and swallowing the pieces as well; and then make all those things re-appear alive and intact. Cobras would come out of the magician's nostrils, swords he'd pull out without any damage to himself and the tube light he'd spit slowly. I understand that all that was tricks but this knife eating man is serious about his stuff! I don't know what to say tbh.
Old 20 August 2016, 07:10 PM
David Lock
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Turbohot
I thought this thread was about people having abnormal obsession with some designer cutlery as to just hoard them and keep buying them and flashing them to boast, if necessary. I didn't realise that a man actually had an uncontrollable urge to eat random knives. How bizarre!

I've seen many Indian entertainer magicians coming to our school (when I was little) and eating whole live cobras, thrusting a few full length swords together into their mouth and down to their gut until you only see the sword handle, and crunching strip lights with their teeth like carrot and swallowing the pieces as well; and then make all those things re-appear alive and intact. Cobras would come out of the magician's nostrils, swords he'd pull out without any damage to himself and the tube light he'd spit slowly. I understand that all that was tricks but this knife eating man is serious about his stuff! I don't know what to say tbh.

Good to know about these forward thinking schools that teach impressionable young kids how to swallow Cobras and eat light bulbs

What part of the curriculum was this in perchance?

David
Old 20 August 2016, 07:16 PM
joz8968
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

There was a doco on in the 90s about weird fetishes. They did an experiment with a sort of lie detector-like apparatus, with a needle and trace. The trace went into overdrive because some bloke got a raging boner when shown images of........ safety pins!

But when images of attractive **** stars in action were shown: hardly a flicker.

Apparently, there's an area of the brain (either switched on or off?) that's responsible for these random fetishes.

- Also, in the same programme, another bloke had to undergo surgery to have 'a train' of Barbie Doll heads removed from his rectum.

Last edited by joz8968; 20 August 2016 at 07:28 PM.
Old 20 August 2016, 07:20 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by David Lock
Good to know about these forward thinking schools that teach impressionable young kids how to swallow Cobras and eat light bulbs

What part of the curriculum was this in perchance?

David
I understand your sarcasm but you need to understand the setting, David. I'm talking 70's India, not Britain. Let me also tell you that it was even a primary school in central India.

However, it should explain where that man's obsession for eating knives could have started.

About the curriculum, you'll have to ask my teachers, I was merely a child pupil there. Some of them may still be alive, I don't know.

Personally, I don't mind anyone eating anything, as long as it's not my head.
Old 20 August 2016, 07:23 PM
joz8968
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

...Personally, I don't mind anyone eating anything, as long as it's not my head.

Old 20 August 2016, 07:25 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Lol I meant other parties eating my head. :
Old 20 August 2016, 08:57 PM
David Lock
Scooby Regular

[QUOTE=Turbohot;11868679]I understand your sarcasm but you need to understand the setting, David. I'm talking 70's India, not Britain. Let me also tell you that it was even a primary school in central India.

QUOTE]

Well that's put me in my place TH - the perfect response

David
Old 20 August 2016, 11:09 PM
silver-sub
Scooby Regular

Received 52 Likes on 40 Posts

What if they needed to come out when he was on the toilet? Ouch!!!
Old 21 August 2016, 04:22 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

[QUOTE=David Lock;11868703]
I understand your sarcasm but you need to understand the setting, David. I'm talking 70's India, not Britain. Let me also tell you that it was even a primary school in central India.

QUOTE]

Well that's put me in my place TH - the perfect response

David