Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Total Scum

Search this Thread

Old 23 July 2016, 05:25 PM
Fabioso
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Total Scum

I don't know how low some people can stoop and I am a fairly placid kind of guy but this article made me see red http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...al-bar-8479274

I mean what sort of a$$hole can do that? I hope they 'kin rot somewhere......

I don't care how twisted their lives have been.........just put them down........I am sick and tired of my tax going to pay for this kind of trash to sit inside a prison somewhere.........playing table tennis and moaning when the xbox is broken.......and that is if they can catch the bu ggers

Last edited by Fabioso; 23 July 2016 at 05:26 PM.
Old 23 July 2016, 05:39 PM
Paben
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Fabioso
I don't know how low some people can stoop and I am a fairly placid kind of guy but this article made me see red http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...al-bar-8479274

I don't care how twisted their lives have been.........just put them down........I am sick and tired of my tax going to pay for this kind of trash to sit inside a prison somewhere.........playing table tennis and moaning when the xbox is broken.......and that is if they can catch the bu ggers

Like many other countries (though unofficial) Brazil has an esquadrão de morte to deal with these sort of people, saving a fortune in legal costs and generally tidying up the bad guys. Still operating and great if you don't get on the wrong side of them.
Old 23 July 2016, 05:53 PM
ZANY
Scooby Regular

Received 131 Likes on 101 Posts

Poor lady not even safe in your own home a very sad day in the world we live in disgustingly vile no sentence in the world will make up for that behaviour...
Old 23 July 2016, 06:06 PM
jayallen
Scooby Regular

How the fu*k can they release someone on bail? They should of released him into an empty room with a few of her relatives!
Old 24 July 2016, 10:29 AM
stilover
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by jayallen
How the fu*k can they release someone on bail? They should of released him into an empty room with a few of her relatives!
TBH if it was an elderly family member of mine, I'd welcome them getting bail.

Few phone calls later, and more justice would be done than a f**king prison cell with a Play station in it ever could.
Old 24 July 2016, 01:04 PM
Felix.
Scooby Regular

Received 17 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by jayallen
Innocent until prove guilty unfortunately

If there is insufficient evidence to charge, then they will have to be released on bail or 'no further actioned'.
Old 28 July 2016, 10:32 PM
BoozyDave
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Fabioso

Bastards

They should be strung up and tortured to death!