Search this Thread

Old 24 July 2015, 09:34 PM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Fox hunting

I can't find the video outside FB..

Facebook Post

Don't care what you lot think, fox hunting is cruel and the arseholes on the horses need knocking off.
Old 24 July 2015, 10:09 PM
LSherratt
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I said on the other fox hunting 'revisited' thread that the next time a fox attacks I will take a picture and post it. Anyway just a few days ago I did indeed have a fox attack on my farm but decided not to post. Anyway now that there's a new thread I'll leave the picture here. Maybe I should go out and try to film the fox being a savage predator. God knows how the chickens and the whole flock would have felt. The trouble is, most people such as yourself don't want to know.

Name:  D84CA8AA-79A4-4A64-BDC4-2BAEBE216A57_zpstnsocxpj.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  398.6 KB
Old 24 July 2015, 10:10 PM
madscoob
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

i would have no objection to it if they replaced the fox with, peodo's
Old 24 July 2015, 10:48 PM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by LSherratt
I said on the other fox hunting 'revisited' thread that the next time a fox attacks I will take a picture and post it. Anyway just a few days ago I did indeed have a fox attack on my farm but decided not to post. Anyway now that there's a new thread I'll leave the picture here. Maybe I should go out and try to film the fox being a savage predator. God knows how the chickens and the whole flock would have felt. The trouble is, most people such as yourself don't want to know.

So your answer is to hunt them down with dogs and rip them apart?

Just shoot them.
Old 24 July 2015, 11:24 PM
lozgti1
Scooby Regular

Received 71 Likes on 57 Posts

Perhaps the threads could be merged.Happy to go under pimmos thread

Thats horrible
Old 24 July 2015, 11:46 PM
markjmd
Scooby Regular

Received 70 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by pimmo2000
So your answer is to hunt them down with dogs and rip them apart?

Just shoot them.
The answer would be to focus on effective traps set in the places where foxes are actually a problem (around hen houses, etc), rather than chasing the things for miles all over the countryside. This should be blindlingly obvious to anyone who thinks about it objectively, instead of getting emotionally dragged in to the hunt or no-hunt debate.
Old 25 July 2015, 06:42 AM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

If you read the other thread you'll see that he already has fox traps, as for shooting foxes, it's a lot easier said than done.

Hunt saboteurs are a bunch of free loading doley types, that generally consist of a bunch of new age travellers and weekend warriors, who are either poor little rich kids anti-scripting or lazy feckless druggy free-loaders, that just wander around looking for a reason to balk the system, so have no sympathy for anything that happens to them whilst tress-passing and encouraging conflict.

If they really want to "make a difference" then they should get out to places like Africa where children are dying, you know, actual human beings or help in local drug re-hab, help the aged, homeless etc as opposed to running around the countryside looking for trouble.

I'd get it if foxes were some sort of endangered species being hunted to extinction, but they're not, they're classed as vermin alongside rats, you don't see these people outside Renta-kill HQ protesting against the thousands of rats that are poisoned and die an agonising death or the ones that get ripped to pieces by terriers.

No doubt I'll be set upon by all the cat owning, meat eating PC brigade because what happens to a fox in the countryside is low on my list of world evils, all I'll say in retort before you start is, what about all the living things your cat kills on a nightly basis like my fish, birds, mice, small rats are they of no consequence to you? what about the meat and animal products you consume, doesn't where they come from matter either?

Let he/she who is without sin cast the first stone, otherwise STFU.

Last edited by ditchmyster; 25 July 2015 at 06:44 AM.
Old 25 July 2015, 08:00 AM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Is that free advertising

Did those chickens die of shock?
Old 25 July 2015, 08:02 AM
300gnspitzer
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What Ditchmyster said.
Old 25 July 2015, 08:02 AM
gussy
Scooby Regular

Location: oop north in a spec-c.Now sold and starting on a classic ra track/sprint/road car

Thats all namby pamby fox hunting on horse back for the titled gentry
proper foxhunting out on the lakeland fells where the hounds are only brought out after sheep/lambs etc have been attacked no getting the horses out all footwork by the huntsmen and there followers standing on the road side with binoculars in hand and terriers at the ready if the fox goes to ground.Also normal hound trailing across the fells to keep the dogs in trim is a fair site to see following the anniseed trail left by the runners earlier in the day plus the side bet on which hound is going to get back first
Old 25 July 2015, 09:48 AM
markjmd
Scooby Regular

Received 70 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by ditchmyster
If you read the other thread you'll see that he already has fox traps, as for shooting foxes, it's a lot easier said than done.

Hunt saboteurs are a bunch of free loading doley types, that generally consist of a bunch of new age travellers and weekend warriors, who are either poor little rich kids anti-scripting or lazy feckless druggy free-loaders, that just wander around looking for a reason to balk the system, so have no sympathy for anything that happens to them whilst tress-passing and encouraging conflict.

If they really want to "make a difference" then they should get out to places like Africa where children are dying, you know, actual human beings or help in local drug re-hab, help the aged, homeless etc as opposed to running around the countryside looking for trouble.

I'd get it if foxes were some sort of endangered species being hunted to extinction, but they're not, they're classed as vermin alongside rats, you don't see these people outside Renta-kill HQ protesting against the thousands of rats that are poisoned and die an agonising death or the ones that get ripped to pieces by terriers.

No doubt I'll be set upon by all the cat owning, meat eating PC brigade because what happens to a fox in the countryside is low on my list of world evils, all I'll say in retort before you start is, what about all the living things your cat kills on a nightly basis like my fish, birds, mice, small rats are they of no consequence to you? what about the meat and animal products you consume, doesn't where they come from matter either?

I don't doubt that for many anti-hunt protesters, a big part of what they do is just activism for the sake of activism (even if they themselves aren't even conscious of the fact), but as I already pointed out, I'm not interested in getting emotionally involved on one side of the debate or the other here. What I was I pointing out in my previous post is that it's absolutely laughable for the pro-hunt brigade to pretend that if the thousands of people involved in that activity devoted just a small fraction of the many, many thousands of man-hours a year they currently spend riding around in silly outfits on developing and deploying better fox-traps or other forms of deterrents, there would still be a need for them, in terms of real pest-control objectives, to go galloping around the countryside chasing after furry red critters. It's perfectly obvious that they don't do what I'm suggesting here because they don't actually want to, and the reason for that is that hunting for them is far more about getting together socially and establishing or maintaining a certain class identity, than it is about good animal husbandry and livestock protection. As with the saboteurs though, who may not even realize they're into their thing simply because it's another outlet for an urge they have to be anti-something, no matter what that something is, it's almost certain that many of the pro-hunting brigade are too consumed with the pro/anti media battle to be fully aware of why they're really into theirs.
Old 25 July 2015, 11:17 AM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by markjmd
I don't doubt that for many anti-hunt protesters, a big part of what they do is just activism for the sake of activism (even if they themselves aren't even conscious of the fact), but as I already pointed out, I'm not interested in getting emotionally involved on one side of the debate or the other here. What I was I pointing out in my previous post is that it's absolutely laughable for the pro-hunt brigade to pretend that if the thousands of people involved in that activity devoted just a small fraction of the many, many thousands of man-hours a year they currently spend riding around in silly outfits on developing and deploying better fox-traps or other forms of deterrents, there would still be a need for them, in terms of real pest-control objectives, to go galloping around the countryside chasing after furry red critters. It's perfectly obvious that they don't do what I'm suggesting here because they don't actually want to, and the reason for that is that hunting for them is far more about getting together socially and establishing or maintaining a certain class identity, than it is about good animal husbandry and livestock protection. As with the saboteurs though, who may not even realize they're into their thing simply because it's another outlet for an urge they have to be anti-something, no matter what that something is, it's almost certain that many of the pro-hunting brigade are too consumed with the pro/anti media battle to be fully aware of why they're really into theirs.
Agreed.

For me it's the hypocrisy of those that are so against fox hunting or killing that involves some aspect of it being sport or that someone might god forbid enjoy some aspect of it, yet are happy to tuck into **** tong duck down the chinese or get stuck into the sunday roast without a thought for how it got there or what it went through. It's no different, but because there's a few toffs on horses in silly outfits they become enraged.
Old 25 July 2015, 11:38 AM
JGlanzaV
Scooby Regular

I think we should be hunting the morons on the horses for using their horses as weapons to stop the protesters.... What a bunch of ****ing morons.... It is illegal, and people will protest about it, the best thing to do is ignore them. The police wont be interested, until they got assaulted in which case they will be interested!

As for the trespass comments, who gives a monkies? its not illegal anyway.... Take the protesters to court and get a civil order if its an issue, you dont attack them with horses... Its not like the morons who ride the horses couldnt afford it!
Old 25 July 2015, 01:29 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Agreed.

For me it's the hypocrisy of those that are so against fox hunting or killing that involves some aspect of it being sport or that someone might god forbid enjoy some aspect of it, yet are happy to tuck into **** tong duck down the chinese or get stuck into the sunday roast without a thought for how it got there or what it went through. It's no different, but because there's a few toffs on horses in silly outfits they become enraged.
I did not know that the meat we cook at home has been/could be the aftermath of that sort sport. I don't know of any chickens, cows and pigs being chased for sport before they come to my dining table. When anyone around here has shot a pheasant or a rabbit, they shoot that thing with one shot. They don't chase it around via a blood thirsty hound to see how fearful it gets to leg it even faster, and then get it shredded while it's still breathing its last.

So, there is a difference. Fox hunting involves hunting a fox across country with a pack of hounds, whereas the method of killing the meat we eat at home is believed to be more humane, as there's no fear-escalating chase executed by the hounds involved.

I have been part of this cruelty by eating such meat, although I never supported any of this psychologically torturing the animal before physically molesting it to its death. I remember how they used to slaughter a live chicken back in a part of India under a guava tree. It screamed and screamed for its life until its neck was twisted to its death! It wasn't done for any sport, simply for cooking, and it was done as quickly as possible to simply kill the bird. Even then, the process was highly disturbing. Although the aftermath was a delicious chicken curry afterwards, it's not to say that those helpless screams don't hound me now.

When I was in Africa, some of the locals were having a party in their house, and they were to do the same to a chicken. My cameraman (white British adult) desperately rushed to their house to film the neck twisting, whereas I stayed back with the reminders of the chicken's helpless screaming and wings flapping in my head again.

When you travel such parts of the world, you may either overlook i.e. consciously join the plural ignorance, or remain vegetarian throughout your stay there. However, in this so-called 'civilised' setting, when it comes to torturing an animal by making it run for miles in intense fear, and then letting it ripped apart by the hounds is downright cruel. It cannot be compared to the civilised killing of any animal that comes to your table as your dinner, where that animal would have experienced least suffering in its killing.

To the fox hunting supporters, imagine yourself being chased by the hounds, enticed by some horse mounted, dressed up toohats. Then imagine yourself being caught by a blood thirsty hound that tears you apart in bits. Imagine the suffering before you snuff it. Then come back and talk to me.
Old 25 July 2015, 01:43 PM
c_maguire
Scooby Regular

One good post.

Originally Posted by markjmd
Followed by another.

Agreed.

And then the punchline.
Politics of envy and resentment.
A bunch of toffs (a misconception in many cases) having a laugh at the expense of a few foxes (the anti-hunt lot readily acknowledge the ineffectiveness of fox-hunting for control).
Does it really matter?
Old 25 July 2015, 01:58 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by c_maguire
A bunch of toffs (a misconception in many cases) having a laugh at the expense of a few foxes (the anti-hunt lot readily acknowledge the ineffectiveness of fox-hunting for control).
Does it really matter?
Yes, it does. If it was happening somewhere else, then these bunch of toffs and their bloody sport supporters would be slagging that country off for being so backward. Even if they didn't, fox hunting is a cruel sport, end of. Just because the bunch of toffs wear red designer coat and leggings, and just because they don't have painted faces and a straw skirt around their waist to hide their rude bits doesn't mean they're not like the stone age savages with no empathy in them. Tossers.
Old 25 July 2015, 02:12 PM
LSherratt
Scooby Regular

I've posted on the other thread. Maybe some of you should read it.
Old 25 July 2015, 02:32 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by LSherratt
I've posted on the other thread. Maybe some of you should read it.

I did read what you wrote on Lozgti1's thread. To my memory, you justify fox hunting because fox is as cruel to your chickens. I don't agree with your stance. Animals kill one another in the most cruellest manner. Humans may be animals, but they possess emotional intelligence as an enhanced feature to them, although some humans with childish or psychopathic tendencies may lack it. So with all their EI, why do they want to replicate the fox's savage behaviour to give it a taste of its own medicine??? Anyone that support fox hunting lack emotional intelligence hence half the human. I get the argument about the fox population control. Then why not kill the fox with one bullet, and put yourself and it out of the misery?? Why chase it around with the hounds, laugh at its helplessness, and get it shredded into pieces like a rag doll?? Downright cruel and barbaric. That's my view and I stand by it.

Disclaimer: All children aren't psychopaths.
Old 25 July 2015, 03:01 PM
gussy
Scooby Regular

Location: oop north in a spec-c.Now sold and starting on a classic ra track/sprint/road car

Originally Posted by Turbohot
I did read what you wrote on Lozgti1's thread. To my memory, you justify fox hunting because fox is as cruel to your chickens. I don't agree with your stance. Animals kill one another in the most cruellest manner. Humans may be animals, but they possess emotional intelligence as an enhanced feature to them, although some humans with childish or psychopathic tendencies may lack it. So with all their EI, why do they want to replicate the fox's savage behaviour to give it a taste of its own medicine??? Anyone that support fox hunting lack emotional intelligence hence half the human. I get the argument about the fox population control. Then why not kill the fox with one bullet, and put yourself and it out of the misery?? Why chase it around with the hounds, laugh at its helplessness, and get it shredded into pieces like a rag doll?? Downright cruel and barbaric. That's my view and I stand by it.

Disclaimer: All children aren't psychopaths.
Turbohot have you seen how much damage a fox can do to a hill farmers profits most hill farmers rely on the money that they make from selling their sheep/lambs at market they arnt all rich landowners with their lowland combine harvesters and range rovers these are farmers who rent their farms and eak out a living just!!!! loosing a lamb or sheep to a fox costs them a lot also dont forget that the hill farmers from the county that I come from have just got over foot and mouth and are just coming to terms with being able to sell their sheep after the cherynobal fall out from russia which happened years ago that was another livestock movement ban which they have had to put up with, so you can see both sides of the argument or a look at the bigger picture im suprised they havent started fox hunting in the citys yet as I belive there are now more urban foxes that rural.
Old 25 July 2015, 03:12 PM
Dirk Diggler 75
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by pimmo2000
I can't find the video outside FB..

https://www.facebook.com/HuntSaboteu...1157702246296/

Don't care what you lot think, fox hunting is cruel and the arseholes on the horses need knocking off.

+1 What a disgusting sport ......
Old 25 July 2015, 03:16 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by gussy
Turbohot have you seen how much damage a fox can do to a hill farmers profits most hill farmers rely on the money that they make from selling their sheep/lambs at market they arnt all rich landowners with their lowland combine harvesters and range rovers these are farmers who rent their farms and eak out a living just!!!! loosing a lamb or sheep to a fox costs them a lot also dont forget that the hill farmers from the county that I come from have just got over foot and mouth and are just coming to terms with being able to sell their sheep after the cherynobal fall out from russia which happened years ago that was another livestock movement ban which they have had to put up with, so you can see both sides of the argument or a look at the bigger picture im suprised they havent started fox hunting in the citys yet as I belive there are now more urban foxes that rural.
Yes, I have. I live among the farmers in North Wales, and some of my family members are farmers by trade. The ones I know share my view regardless.

My argument isn't about how super fantastic the fox is, and for that reason, it should not be harmed/culled. My argument is about the method of culling. In my view, the method that involves hunting a fox across country with a pack of hounds by a group of people on foot and horseback, a traditional sport of the English landed gentry (the contents in italics have been picked as it is from the internet) is not the way for fox culling that I support.

Last edited by Turbohot; 25 July 2015 at 03:30 PM.
Old 25 July 2015, 03:31 PM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JGlanzaV
I think we should be hunting the morons on the horses for using their horses as weapons to stop the protesters.... What a bunch of ****ing morons.... It is illegal, and people will protest about it, the best thing to do is ignore them. The police wont be interested, until they got assaulted in which case they will be interested!

As for the trespass comments, who gives a monkies? its not illegal anyway.... Take the protesters to court and get a civil order if its an issue, you dont attack them with horses... Its not like the morons who ride the horses couldnt afford it!
If they weren't where they're not supposed to be they wouldn't get herded by people on horse back, oh and what about when the Police do the same thing to people at demonstrations or football matches. And I doubt they would take much notice of any court order because these protestor types don't respect the law anyway, Irony of the whole situation as mentioned above is they want one law up held yet have no respect for other laws.

The tone of your response suggests you don't care about the fox but just hate the people on the horses because of they have more money than you.
Old 25 July 2015, 03:38 PM
JGlanzaV
Scooby Regular

If they weren't where they're not supposed to be they wouldn't get herded by people on horse back, oh and what about when the Police do the same thing to people at demonstrations or football matches. And I doubt they would take much notice of any court order because these protestor types don't respect the law anyway, Irony of the whole situation as mentioned above is they want one law up held yet have no respect for other laws.

The tone of your response suggests you don't care about the fox but just hate the people on the horses because of they have more money than you.

I think you'll find trespass is not a criminal offence, so there is no law to be upheld there.... The protesters had as much right to be there as the hunters. Even if it is private land you have the right to roam etc....

See, you say about respect for the laws etc, so what respect did the fox hunters show to the law while using a horse as a weapon on unarmed protesters? If that was a dog it would have been put down....

I agree with Turbohot, foxes may need controlling, but ripping them up with hounds isnt for "control" its because they like killing things and its "fun".

I think you'll find money is irrelevant, I couldnt give a rats chuff how much money they have or dont have, what I do care about is the way they think they can treat people like that when they are the ones in the wrong breaking the law....
Old 25 July 2015, 04:02 PM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Turbohot
I did not know that the meat we cook at home has been/could be the aftermath of that sort sport. I don't know of any chickens, cows and pigs being chased for sport before they come to my dining table. When anyone around here has shot a pheasant or a rabbit, they shoot that thing with one shot. They don't chase it around via a blood thirsty hound to see how fearful it gets to leg it even faster, and then get it shredded while it's still breathing its last.

So, there is a difference. Fox hunting involves hunting a fox across country with a pack of hounds, whereas the method of killing the meat we eat at home is believed to be more humane, as there's no fear-escalating chase executed by the hounds involved.

I have been part of this cruelty by eating such meat, although I never supported any of this psychologically torturing the animal before physically molesting it to its death. I remember how they used to slaughter a live chicken back in a part of India under a guava tree. It screamed and screamed for its life until its neck was twisted to its death! It wasn't done for any sport, simply for cooking, and it was done as quickly as possible to simply kill the bird. Even then, the process was highly disturbing. Although the aftermath was a delicious chicken curry afterwards, it's not to say that those helpless screams don't hound me now.

When I was in Africa, some of the locals were having a party in their house, and they were to do the same to a chicken. My cameraman (white British adult) desperately rushed to their house to film the neck twisting, whereas I stayed back with the reminders of the chicken's helpless screaming and wings flapping in my head again.

When you travel such parts of the world, you may either overlook i.e. consciously join the plural ignorance, or remain vegetarian throughout your stay there. However, in this so-called 'civilised' setting, when it comes to torturing an animal by making it run for miles in intense fear, and then letting it ripped apart by the hounds is downright cruel. It cannot be compared to the civilised killing of any animal that comes to your table as your dinner, where that animal would have experienced least suffering in its killing.

To the fox hunting supporters, imagine yourself being chased by the hounds, enticed by some horse mounted, dressed up toohats. Then imagine yourself being caught by a blood thirsty hound that tears you apart in bits. Imagine the suffering before you snuff it. Then come back and talk to me.
A post that contains more contradiction and hypocrisy, I have not seen, which is saying something considering this is NSR.

In the UK as a child when my grand mother kept chickens and my aunt's boyfriend of the time decided he'd dispatch a chicken with an axe and cut it's head of after chasing it around the chicken pen, only for all of us to watch it running around the enclosure headless squirting blood everywhere, like something out of a Zombie movie, that kind of put's you off the sunday roast, much like yourself not wanting to put Yourself through the spectacle of seeing yet another chicken slaughtered, but still being prepared to eat it once it's been curried is the kind of blatant double standards I'm talking about.

Death is never pretty or without fear pain and suffering for the animal being subjected to it, at least the fox for the most part had a good life roaming free , then has a sporting chance of escape, after all as mentioned most of the time they get away, is the reality.

Personally I don't care about the fox or the fox hunters, there are far greater injustices in this world for me to concern myself with and get angry about, I just wish others would see those as opposed to being so passionate and hate filled about something so insignificant, whilst exhibiting crass hypocrisy and lacking or choosing not to see it, which is to be expected under the circumstances.

That's all.
Old 25 July 2015, 04:05 PM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

I think you'll find trespass is not a criminal offence, so there is no law to be upheld there.... The protesters had as much right to be there as the hunters. Even if it is private land you have the right to roam etc....

See, you say about respect for the laws etc, so what respect did the fox hunters show to the law while using a horse as a weapon on unarmed protesters? If that was a dog it would have been put down....

I agree with Turbohot, foxes may need controlling, but ripping them up with hounds isnt for "control" its because they like killing things and its "fun".

I think you'll find money is irrelevant, I couldnt give a rats chuff how much money they have or dont have, what I do care about is the way they think they can treat people like that when they are the ones in the wrong breaking the law....
Class war anyone.
Old 25 July 2015, 04:13 PM
JGlanzaV
Scooby Regular

Class war anyone.
What on earth are you on about? It wouldnt matter who it was treating another person like that my view would be the same....

Trying to make my post into something its not....
Old 25 July 2015, 04:19 PM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

What on earth are you on about? It wouldnt matter who it was treating another person like that my view would be the same....

Trying to make my post into something its not....
Nope, you did that all by yourself.
Old 25 July 2015, 04:24 PM
JGlanzaV
Scooby Regular

Lol, hardly....

I never mentioned money, you mentioned money.....

The hunters are the ones breaking multiple laws, (hunting, assault with an animal etc) the protesters were only trespassing and videoing an illegal activity of which nothing is illegal...

Any human being who thinks it is okay to launch an unprovoked attack like that, regardless of race, age, status, colour, sexuality etc, is a ****ing moron.
Old 25 July 2015, 05:38 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

A post that contains more contradiction and hypocrisy, I have not seen, which is saying something considering this is NSR.
In the UK as a child when my grand mother kept chickens and my aunt's boyfriend of the time decided he'd dispatch a chicken with an axe and cut it's head of after chasing it around the chicken pen, only for all of us to watch it running around the enclosure headless squirting blood everywhere, like something out of a Zombie movie, that kind of put's you off the sunday roast, much like yourself not wanting to put Yourself through the spectacle of seeing yet another chicken slaughtered, but still being prepared to eat it once it's been curried is the kind of blatant double standards I'm talking about.
Ok, let me simplify. In that setting, I had to put up with the method of slaughter, although it made me cringe and yes, I could not stand the spectacle of it. Although the curry was delicious, it doesn't mean to say that one wasn't conflicting deep down inside. This isn't hypocrisy, this is honesty. That was then, though. I put this experience intentionally to let you come out with your 'hypocrisy' comment, because that's how you'd see it; as usual- along with your usual >

Simplification continued: In this setting (this would mean England/West), which seems to call itself 'civilised' in compare to those settings that are considered 'backward' here, anyone supporting traditional fox hunting is blatantly and shamelessly an uncivilised person to a degree. Such people aren't necessarily devoid of empathy, but they have selective empathy.

Death is never pretty or without fear pain and suffering for the animal being subjected to it, at least the fox for the most part had a good life roaming free , then has a sporting chance of escape, after all as mentioned most of the time they get away, is the reality.
Rubbish.

If that was the case, people wouldn't get their very sick animal pets peacefully put down to save them from their pain and misery. Some humans wouldn't travel overseas for euthanasia to remove their living pain.

Death is death, but not all deaths are with terrible pain and unfathomable suffering.

Personally I don't care about the fox or the fox hunters, there are far greater injustices in this world for me to concern myself with and get angry about, I just wish others would see those as opposed to being so passionate and hate filled about something so insignificant, whilst exhibiting crass hypocrisy and lacking or choosing not to see it, which is to be expected under the circumstances.
You don't need to care, and that's up to you. Yes, there are other injustices in this world, and you could well be channelling your energy in getting all heated up about them instead, good for you. But here, on this thread we are talking fox hunting. About the anti-fox hunting views, your brain is amplifying the degree of hate and anger that the bearers of such views may possess. You are also seeing the anti-fox hunting views all distorted because you just blamed someone for having a grudge against the fox hunters because they're jealous of the red-coater's riches. Christ, which planet exactly are you on??? Now please point out where exactly you see such mega passionate hate and uncontrollable anger against the fox hunters in my post where I want the fox hunting savages shredded to fekk by some pit bull terrier or a non-vegetarian grizzly bear. Go on! Chop, chop!

Hypocrisy, my @rse!

That's all.

Last edited by Turbohot; 25 July 2015 at 06:19 PM.
Old 25 July 2015, 06:44 PM
zip106
Scooby Regular

Whilst I have no view either for or against fox hunting , what I find amusing is this 'toffs' label.

I know quite a few 'normal' people who hunt (live, or now drag hunt).
In no particular order, these comprise of the following -
Builders x 3
Plumbers x 2
An electrician
A used car dealer
Office based employees x 3

Some of the above people are as rough as a badgers ****, but just enjoy being out on a horse, hunting.

Having a horse is no longer the preserve of the rich - some of us spend more on buying and up keeping a car than it costs for a horse.

Quick Reply: Fox hunting