THEIVING SCUMBAGS

Search this Thread

Old 14 March 2008, 02:15 AM
BIG FUD
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry THEIVING SCUMBAGS

https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-...-scumbags.html

Last edited by BIG FUD; 14 March 2008 at 02:23 AM.
Old 14 March 2008, 10:33 PM
wraggy78
Scooby Regular

Mate this country is to pot
I hope you find them instead of the plod as at least they will get what they deserve instead of a cup of coffee (paid forby the tax payer) and a telling off.
Sorry to hear this mate and glad you and the family are all okay....
see ya soon
Old 14 March 2008, 10:48 PM
wazo'swrx
Scooby Regular

Mark sorry to hear about this , just glad all the family are ok . What security is next ? a 20ft wall and a electric gate maybee. lol just hope your ok speak soon.
Old 14 March 2008, 10:53 PM
wazo'swrx
Scooby Regular

UPDATE , Mark has now upgraded his security .......

His even given billyboy a night time job .... pmsl

i hope this does not offend you mark , plz let me know and i will remove . WAZ
Old 14 March 2008, 11:17 PM
BIG FUD
Scooby Regular

Default its crap

To be honest mine is not far off it 5 camers 3 x 24 hr recording but with masks on u cant see **** im peed off but hey i should be used to the scum now,just have to carry on and just hope they dont come back if i get a gun i get 20 years for murder so i cant win loose my car or my family always on the loosing side...
Old 15 March 2008, 01:10 AM
maydew
Scooby Regular

sorry to hear bout this mate,glad to hear they didnt get away with anythin, makes me mad hearin bout this s**t these scum bags should try gettin a life
Old 15 March 2008, 07:57 AM
slipperyeel
Scooby Regular

sorry to hear about this .... what a bunch of "rucking funts"
Old 18 March 2008, 09:33 PM
webby v7 slipperwagon
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mark ward
To be honest mine is not far off it 5 camers 3 x 24 hr recording but with masks on u cant see **** im peed off but hey i should be used to the scum now,just have to carry on and just hope they dont come back if i get a gun i get 20 years for murder so i cant win loose my car or my family always on the loosing side...
Fookin hell mate. Ever think of moving. Seems your side of town is not the place to be with motors like yours. I know the majority of people hate them, but bring back beat bobbies in pairs not those special muppets. Give us a bell, you can leave one at mine mate it'll be safe, you know it.
Old 23 March 2008, 02:44 PM
DYK
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know this thread is a few days old but,mark i live in same area as you do,and three black lads tried to get away with my scoob begining of January.There was quite a few cars being broken into around christmas time in the area,they were never caught so it could be the same lads who tried to take yours..ive only just got my car back last Fiday,and although ive upgraded the alarm and put wheel clamps and steering locks on it and parked another vehicle in front of it,every noise i hear in the night now im out of bed in seconds.luckily im a very light sleeper,so it dont take alot of noise to wake me up.in a way im glad they did run off because if i had caught them,i would most likely be done for manslaughter or murder,because i would of strangled the little *******.I even went looking for them during the nights in the area i thought they would most likely hang out,untill some some family members talked some sense into me and said id be the one who would end up in jail,if i found them and beat the crap out of them.it really does make you angry when you work for a living and you cant have a nice car parked outside.i still wanna kill the little ******* now..
Old 23 March 2008, 02:56 PM
BIG FUD
Scooby Regular

Default its happend again 1 min away

Originally Posted by DYK
I know this thread is a few days old but,mark i live in same area as you do,and three black lads tried to get away with my scoob begining of January.There was quite a few cars being broken into around christmas time in the area,they were never caught so it could be the same lads who tried to take yours..ive only just got my car back last Fiday,and although ive upgraded the alarm and put wheel clamps and steering locks on it and parked another vehicle in front of it,every noise i hear in the night now im out of bed in seconds.luckily im a very light sleeper,so it dont take alot of noise to wake me up.in a way im glad they did run off because if i had caught them,i would most likely be done for manslaughter or murder,because i would of strangled the little *******.I even went looking for them during the nights in the area i thought they would most likely hang out,untill some some family members talked some sense into me and said id be the one who would end up in jail,if i found them and beat the crap out of them.it really does make you angry when you work for a living and you cant have a nice car parked outside.i still wanna kill the little ******* now..

Just been told same lads broke into corner shop held man with a knife while they robbed the place,just got back from shop 2 minutes ago,its getting silly now nothing happening to stop them same again cctv cant see a thing all in black face coverd up
Old 23 March 2008, 05:11 PM
Terry Butcher
Scooby Regular

time for a deletion by the public for the public
Old 23 March 2008, 07:46 PM
BIG FUD
Scooby Regular

Smile deffo

Originally Posted by Terry Butcher
time for a deletion by the public for the public