Sponsored by:

pulled by the old bill today...........twice

Search this Thread

Old 10 July 2002, 09:55 PM
CHRIS_D
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

first was for doing 40 in a 30 in windsor....... 3 points and £60 [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] gggggrrrrrr....but....

...second was for a docs check.....apparantley a silver scoob has recently been nicked and is doing cash machine raids in the Andover, Basingstoke and Reading areas. The one raid in Andover resulted in the scoob ramming a patrol car, trashed the front of the scoob but totally imobilised the patrol car. the copper told me they gave up chasing the scoob once it got over 130 mph as they couldnt keep up.
Therefore they are checking all 'S' reg silver scoobs in my area, the copper followed me home and when i went to turn around to put it in my drive he boxed me in, said he wasnt taking any chances.

Theiving scumbags[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] pi55 me off, anyone in the area had a silver scoob stolen recently, and if anyone else has got a silver scoob in the area, just be aware you will be stopped as i was informed by the copper tonight.
Old 10 July 2002, 10:00 PM
Attu
Scooby Regular

Shouldnt they be looking for a silver Scooby that looks like its been in a demolition derby ???? Unless yours has got the front smashed in as well

Andy
Old 11 July 2002, 01:09 PM
turboman786
Scooby Regular

Your lukky u dnt live in Braford mate.....get stopped on aDAILY basis here.....my record is 4 times in one day.....and of course Bradford constabulary are not racist.......
Old 11 July 2002, 01:12 PM
Katana
Scooby Regular

There are no such thing as racist cops. Rodney King is just a myth..
Old 11 July 2002, 01:19 PM
P1Fanatic
Scooby Regular

Just be grateful they didnt decide to use your reg no for their fake plates. Now that would be a bitch and a half.
Old 11 July 2002, 03:09 PM
banshi
Scooby Regular

Early hours of Saturday morning three times in less than two hours
They were looking for a similar car containing four males in connection with a "serious crime". Does that make Birminham Constabulary racist?

Seems to me these guys can't win
There are endless threads complaining nothing is done about car theft/high jacking. When they start checking they're accused of victimisation/racism!

I've no problem with spot checks, especially at obscure times of the day, as long as the officer is polite and explains what he is doing!

Walking to my car being jumped on by Cheshire Police and dragged of to the cells for 3 hours is a different issue.

Old 11 July 2002, 11:31 PM
turboman786
Scooby Regular

Banshi..u and i clearly live in different patrs of the world..our lovely coppers routinely racially abuse eany 'ethnic'...i have been on the receiving end too many times for no reason whatsoever other than a) ethnic b) young c) phat car......no of course they aint racist(and b4 u go on yr hi horses SOME cops r prob ok...im just still waitin to meet em)
Old 11 July 2002, 11:46 PM
smokee
Scooby Regular

Am I missing something what the f*** has being stoppedgot to do with racism
I get stopped --Its a pain in the butt
My mate gets stopped its cos he is black
Give it a rest we all live in the same country and have to but up
with traffic cops etc

Regards John
Old 12 July 2002, 12:08 AM
Wanna'B'
Scooby Newbie

Im no copper and like most peeps I find them arogant power hungry pigs! But the nuts of it are, the cops catch peeps breaking the Law whether its for Foglights or Armed Robbery.
But look what happens when they get to court .........
Thats where the majour problem is !!
Think about it, even if the cops catch some little pube/s vandalising your car whats gonna happen to them when they get to court ?? Is it in any way equal to your feelings

Is it **** !!

Not so long ago a group of of wee neds walked down a street where my friend lives. They walked not just through his street but through a few others close by on their way to the park to drink their ****efast or whatever but as they walked through his street they must of sprayed blue spraypaint all along the full lengths of the cars parked on that particular street, just spraying in one long line all the way along!!! Next day three streets had every car with a thick blue line across it. Cops havent a chance because no one saw anything. Absolutely sickening !! Luckily for me friend he had waxed his car the day before and although he soiled his pants when he saw his car, luckily the paint wiped off with a bit of T-cut and some elbow !!

I wouldnt hesitate one bit if any ****** was either fiddling in my car or house. Ive worked/borrowed to hard to get what ive got, for some pea-brained little fannybaws to an **** with it. My town has to have the most: Ned to normal person ratio, grrrr im getting mad just thinking about them and things is they are in every town up an down the country! I suppose were more lucky than U in England as in my region we have the lowest car thefts in the country. Car jacking is only heard of in Films up here.

[Edited by Wanna'B' - 7/12/2002 12:11:28 AM]

[Edited by Wanna'B' - 7/12/2002 12:14:15 AM]
Old 12 July 2002, 11:15 AM
Stealth
Scooby Regular

Andover is a nightmare for boy racers so the coppers hang around everywhere....

George yard is the best place to go with a Scoob
Old 12 July 2002, 11:45 AM
beefola
Scooby Regular

I drove a guy at work's EVO 7 Extreme last week, and i got stopped 100m from work! The annoying thing is they must have seen me drive out of the work gates. Did they think i'd knicked it from work? In my suit? To55ers. Still, it was apparrently just a 'routine check'. Routine my ****. Just because i'm 25 with a shaven head i'm instantly branded as dodgy.
Old 12 July 2002, 11:53 AM
juan
Scooby Regular

you do sound a bit dodgy ;-)
Old 12 July 2002, 11:59 AM
Katana
Scooby Regular

Just because i'm 25 with a shaven head i'm instantly branded as dodgy.
Use Regaine mate..
Old 12 July 2002, 12:54 PM
beefola
Scooby Regular

Grrr....
Shaven heed by choice, and i'll have you know i'm a perfectly respectable looking bloke. Hee hee hee.....
Old 12 July 2002, 01:47 PM
Lunchie
Scooby Regular

Us scooby-owners should keep a look out for this - as a MY98 on an "X" plate should be noticable!

Lunhie
Old 12 July 2002, 01:47 PM
turboman786
Scooby Regular

Smokee....u did miss the point of my reply..i stated that the coppers round here regularly racially abuse 'ethnics'///.....and I have seen a friend badly beaten by them....and racially abused...for no reason whot so bloody ever.......I guess I just live in a worse area than u......
Old 12 July 2002, 07:22 PM
puppypower
Scooby Regular

I just hope, and mean this sincerely despite being a loyal scooby member, that the people that slag off the cops for stopping them get their cars nicked. I know most of you are seething at this point but how do you expect them to get it back if they don't stop the scum. Unfortunately criminals don't drive round with "just nicked" stickers on the cars.

As for the race question, if you have a eyeline spoiler, tinted windows, sparco seats how can a person 20 metres behind tell what colour you are from the back of your head.

I agree they should be polite and any person openly displaying racism, no matter what their job should be punished.

Chill out, ride with it and hope your pride and joy don't get nicked.

PP
Old 07 October 2002, 10:05 PM
CHRIS_D
Scooby Regular

apparantly its been fixed already, anyone been after a front grill recently?, they say its also got false sets of plates. so far its been seen on 'S' and 'X' plates.

edited to say he did come round and check out the front once he had boxed me in

[Edited by CHRIS_D - 7/10/2002 10:05:52 PM]
Old 07 December 2002, 04:42 PM
AndiThompson
Scooby Regular

Angry

People claim racisim when they get pulled over, so, er, how does the copper know what colour you are when he's in a car behing you??

The police can't do anything right, can they?

Fair enough if they're beating people up because they're black or whatever, but how the hell can people say they got stopped because they were black/asian/whatever????? [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

[Edited by AndiThompson - 7/12/2002 4:44:11 PM]