Member's Gallery Pictures of your pride and joy

2.0 gx sti lookalike for sale

Search this Thread

Old 28 September 2007, 07:34 AM
dirkydiggler
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2.0 gx sti lookalike for sale

£4800 !!! This is without a doubt the the best kept and sexiest non turbo scooby avalible anywhere!!! 2001 gx in mica blue/black the extras on this are endless{ but not silly or insurance affecting !!!!} but i will try and list em all this car has been so loved its untrue this comes with 17 inch dj gold alloy wheels and toyo proxes tyres{£1000} which are less then 6 months old.. brand new colour coded front mesh grille with cerise sti badge { £200} genuine subaru carbon fibre door seperators {£100} full subaru main dealer service history all from the same dealer where the car was purchased the last two services which included a new cam belt and full fluid changes cost just over a £1000 and with the cars mileage being so low neither of these services were actually due!!!! such is the passion for this car!! it also has just had new brake discs and pads on the whole car at a cost of well over £500 and a brand new battery last week again fitted at the main dealer at a cost of £100 as you can see this baby has been well looked after to say the least!!! ALL reciepts for all this work are included with the car. And all work caried out has been done at the same subaru main dealer [ no backstreet broncos have come near this machine} it also comes with both keys and immobiliser fobs{ of which both even have new batteries!! am i mad ? probably!!} and a brand new boot mat{£40} which is significant upgrade on the one fitted!!. All in all this car is pretty much faultless and totally 100% a genuine bargain. Any inspection prior to purchase is more than welcome. After that a £500 deposit will secure the car with full payment completed within a week. The parkers guide for this car without the countless upgrades and service history this car has is £5700 trade and £5200 private {check for yourself} so this is a real bargain the only reason this is priced so cheap is because i am emigrating to to canada so obviously my baby has to go. Any relevant questions more than welcome i can be contacted for any genuine enquires on 07837259012 call or text for pics or view my scooby cheers avalible for viewing in essex area

Last edited by dirkydiggler; 28 September 2007 at 11:23 AM. Reason: change
Old 28 September 2007, 07:41 AM
wide
Scooby Regular

Well it seems to me your still trying to keep it a secret, as you put it in members gallery without any pics and guess it should be in the for sales???
Old 28 September 2007, 09:30 AM
dirkydiggler
Scooby Newbie

Default i am clueless about comps!!

dont know how to put pics on i aint got a clue about computers!! if it aint made wood {or scooby} its no good
Old 28 September 2007, 01:59 PM
The Trooper 1815
18 June 1815 - Waterloo

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Pic's will sell your car. Words alone are not enough on here. Suspicion will be aroused by your lack of posts too!

Last edited by The Trooper 1815; 28 September 2007 at 02:08 PM.
Old 28 September 2007, 11:09 PM
solosteve
Scooby Regular

get in on over at isn,

steve

ps, its not the best n/a trust
Old 29 September 2007, 12:27 AM
dirkydiggler
Scooby Newbie

Default wow your all so nice...

thanks for all the positive replies what a tight knit bunch we scooby owners are!!!!!! if anyone actually took the time to read the ad it says pics avalible on my scooby or via email but god bless you all agin for being so friendly.....
Old 29 September 2007, 12:37 AM
T5NYW
Scooby Regular

Location: MY99UK-MY02STi-MY99Type R-MY06 T20-MY11 340R-MY05 TYPE25
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
Wink

Originally Posted by dirkydiggler
thanks for all the positive replies what a tight knit bunch we scooby owners are!!!!!! if anyone actually took the time to read the ad it says pics avalible on my scooby or via email but god bless you all agin for being so friendly.....
Although it will soon be bumped over into the forsale section me thinks

Tony

Ps the black line was not my doing
Old 29 September 2007, 01:19 AM
bugeyeandy
Scooby Regular

Stick it up in the classifieds over at Pistonheads too.

PistonHeads.com :: Speed Matters
Old 29 September 2007, 08:30 AM
dirkydiggler
Scooby Newbie

Default faith restored

thanks tony and pistonhead god bless you that the couryesy i am come to lvoe form fellow scooby owners