Member's Gallery Pictures of your pride and joy

show us your tsl ti-phoon

Search this Thread

Old 01 July 2004, 08:06 PM
KJD Mk1
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default show us your tsl ti-phoon

Has anyone got one of these yet? if so can you post some pics.love to see one on a newage.
Old 03 July 2004, 12:16 PM
KJD Mk1
Scooby Regular

bttt
Old 06 July 2004, 03:34 PM
KJD Mk1
Scooby Regular

TSL have sold quite a few of these, someone must have one fitted,need some comments before the card gets a bashing.
Old 06 July 2004, 04:02 PM
ScoobyStiJim
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default get an ecu upgrade instead - far more substance for your buck

Why?? isnt your car loud enough already... your a boy racer now officially u know that dont you kev..:-)
All this noise is fair enough but speed is the name of the game and you will get far greater power upgrade (and hence more fun and substance for your money), from a few engine tweeks and ecu upgrade, mine if going for an upgrade session in a few weeks.. cant wait, just had some new boots too so its rocking and rolling at the mo.

J
Old 06 July 2004, 06:52 PM
KJD Mk1
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ScoobyStiJim
Why?? isnt your car loud enough already... your a boy racer now officially u know that dont you kev..:-)
All this noise is fair enough but speed is the name of the game and you will get far greater power upgrade (and hence more fun and substance for your money), from a few engine tweeks and ecu upgrade, mine if going for an upgrade session in a few weeks.. cant wait, just had some new boots too so its rocking and rolling at the mo.

J
Easy tiger
That big pipe looks sooo nice on a scooby + I need a pipe to go with my h&s centre and decat which is still not on the car yet,so hopefully I will get a few more horses
When are you getting your scoop and spoiler fitted? (boy racer) if your up for selling your sti scoop let me know,what upgrade you getting next?
Bring a bottle of wine over and tell me all about it !!you know it makes sense!!
Old 06 July 2004, 07:03 PM
DaveR
Scooby Regular

I'd like to see pics too, so BTTT
Old 06 July 2004, 07:46 PM
scoobyjimbo
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by kjdmk1
Easy tiger
That big pipe looks sooo nice on a scooby + I need a pipe to go with my h&s centre and decat which is still not on the car yet,so hopefully I will get a few more horses
When are you getting your scoop and spoiler fitted? (boy racer) if your up for selling your sti scoop let me know,what upgrade you getting next?
Bring a bottle of wine over and tell me all about it !!you know it makes sense!!
Having a further ecu upgrade by power dynamics in manchester who i have used before, one of our garages recomended him as he has tuned his evo 7, and before that his sti, he managed to get around 390bhp our of the sti, so fingers crossed hey, had mine on the ramp last time i was there and weighed in at 334bhp.. As for the scoops, well i am on holiday for 2 weeks soon so i will try and get it into the bodyshop then, it has been painted as i went and saw the results the other day, looks the business, they have to cut the bonnet to put the new bonnet scoop on as it is bigger than the current one. He is also going to respray the bonnet and rear bumper for me at the same time as there are a few stone chips, they got worse after the track day i did 3 weeks ago at combe. Superb it was, hence the new boots as i managed to well and truely mangle the others..:-) U wanna take yours out on the track, best place to really see the potential of the car, done a few track days in the TVR and honda before that and the scoob was by far the best.
I am planning on part exing mine at the end of the year, i tried to get a WR1 from CVC but they had used up their allocation and so had tiley in Bristol. SO i will see what the STI9 is like or i might go for a spec c, but without that ridiiculas carbon wing.
J

Trending Topics

Old 06 July 2004, 09:56 PM
KJD Mk1
Scooby Regular

If your thinking of getting a new motor take a look at the type 25 its the dogs.
As your cutting your bonnet you wont want your sti7 scoop will you
You have a different user name?
Old 07 July 2004, 08:23 AM
ScoobyStiJim
Scooby Newbie

yes different username for work and home.. variety hey..!! I looked at the type 25, didnt look bad.. was impressed with the wr1 as they let me have one for the day. Even thought about moving to the other side and going for the new evo fq380 when it comes out, but i dont like the new ones.. see whats around towards the end of the year. I went on a tour of prodrive a few months back and they reckoned there were a few new development in the offing in terms of scooby models.. so we shall see..

As for sti7 scoop, a guy at work wants it for his classic, so we shall see.. if he doesnt then i will let u know. isnt it the same as yours already..??