Notices

random crap

Search this Thread

Old 29 October 2007, 09:07 AM
bekee
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default random crap

just 2 clarify guys..............................u dont have 2 be a scooby know it all to be a member of this site do ya ? just from certain fonts on here, it seems that its outrageous not 2 know certain things as regards scoobies (22b any1?). SO I KNOW *** ALL BOUT SCOOBS . but i can tell u that with the help of the guys on here i have learned a lot inside the 4 weeks ive been a member, and hope 2 continue. so , as ive said in previous posts, if u dont like what im puttin up on the screen IGNORE ME . im just glad certain fonts werent here when i first joined or else i wouldnt have been bothered, and i would have missed out meetin some really down 2 earth guys . HOPE THIS POST WAS IRRELEVANT ENUFF FOR YA!
Old 29 October 2007, 09:40 AM
GT Scooby blue
Scooby Regular

Well said
Who cares if someone doesn't know all there is to know ?
There will always be a smart **** somewhere pretending to have more knowledge than anyone else. There are one hell of a lot of very very decent people on here at the minute and I have had the pleasue of meeting and talking to quite a few of them, but as with anything in life there will always be some nameless,faceless, keyboard expert that will just try to take the ****.
Old 29 October 2007, 11:07 AM
bushiwarrior
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

all i knew in april when i got my first scooby was that it was 4 wheel drive and use to be good in the wrc.Again thanks to this site and the people who lotter here i know a little more.
Old 29 October 2007, 04:01 PM
bekee
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by bushiwarrior
all i knew in april when i got my first scooby was that it was 4 wheel drive and use to be good in the wrc.Again thanks to this site and the people who lotter here i know a little more.
didnt know u were newish 2 the scooby world! and me askin u for advice! just jokin plus i think its "loiter" ur lookin for ( i was good at english me. tho u prob wer in your time.................................) they used chalk and slate boards bk then didnt they? waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy b4 my time......................
Old 29 October 2007, 05:34 PM
ulsterscooby
Scooby Regular

Location: Way out in front!!, wheels spinnin, flame spittin, turbo spoolin!!! --- Go home love, nobody cares!

Its great being part of this site / community plenty of friendships have already been made in a very short space of time.

The meets ( some of them hit and miss like the morning we all made fabios wee lad cry down in carrick although we did make up for not attending )
Have been great heres hoping we have many more the car show season will be upon us again come spring and im sure we are going to be able to turn a few heads.

scoobynets following in ireland is going from strength to strength and we are all big enough and ugly enough to take a bit of flak from some saddo with nothing better to do but come on her and criticise us for having fun.

Yes the forum is very cluttered not alot we can do about that until some form of moderation is provided I have already posts in the bugs section of the main forum and pm'd the webmaster for help.

I am site admin on another car enthusiasts site and the moderators there spend a fair bit of time cleaning up the forums all we need here are a few sub sections where we can post and a way to close old topics.

im sure we will get it sorted soon
Old 29 October 2007, 08:03 PM
petedotuk
Scooby Regular

just remeber 1 thing, there is no such thing as a stupid question bekee, if u want 2 know the answer 2 something ask it.

no matter how much u know there will always b some1 who knows more!

I know a lot about general mechanics as it is my trade but I dont know that much about modifying so its good that there is a place like this where we can all learn.
Old 29 October 2007, 08:06 PM
bekee
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by petedotuk
just remeber 1 thing, there is no such thing as a stupid question bekee, if u want 2 know the answer 2 something ask it.

no matter how much u know there will always b some1 who knows more!

I know a lot about general mechanics as it is my trade but I dont know that much about modifying so its good that there is a place like this where we can all learn.
thanks for that pete, be rest assured ther r plenty more questions comin scoobynets way! im not ashamed becos of my lack of knowledge, cos i know im intelligent enuff not 2 PRETEND i know more than i actually do. God im good!!!
Old 29 October 2007, 11:17 PM
fabiostar
Scooby Regular

Default lol

never worry about it.i spent 4 weeks putting diesel into mine before i was told to use petrol.

its a good site and theres a lot of very sound people on here to help each other out.. .

fabio