Notices
Full Cars Breaking For Spares This forum contains details of cars being broken for spares by our members.

2.1 Stroker GT35 - Rotated - 500+ - DCCD - Link etc - Prodrive Bug shell

Search this Thread

Old 23 March 2024, 12:17 AM
A1AXX
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 32 Likes on 13 Posts
Unhappy 2.1 Stroker GT35 - Rotated - 500+ - DCCD - Link etc - Prodrive Bug shell

Hey,

It has been a long time since I had the motivation to work on my Impreza. I have a young family now and am competing in more mountain bike events, meaning family life and my enthusiasm for mountain bike training have taken over my interest in building the Impreza.

Please check out the thread here for full info:

https://www.scoobynet.com/1066316-my...ack-car-2.html

An extensive list of parts is available - I intended to build this back up as a Nurburgring trip car / occasional track day car.

Engine:

The engine is a freshly built 2.1 stroker from Andy Williams with JDM heads & uprated aftermarket valvetrain. To go with this is a Spec C inlet, Grp N sump, alloy pulleys, new belt kit etc etc

triple plate clutch helix

Roger Clark Rotated kit with a GT35, 44mm external wastegate, a new up pipe from CSK race exhausts and a new EQL manifold.

Large front-mounted intercooler with pipework.

New Link PNP G4 ECU for the engine + the original alcatek and toucan.

Fuel and oil system:

Parallel rails
Swirl pot and 044 Roger Clark engine bay setup
Group N sump
Roger Clark breather kit
Oil cooler Mocal

Running gear:

DCCD box & diff from low mileage JDM Impreza purchased from a well-known breaker near Bury (also purchased a lovely ally boot lid )
Aftermarket DCCD controller for the box
White line adjustable arms for the rear
Nearly new subframes front and rear
Good shafts
AP 6 pots and large disc kit
Etc

Exterior:
Small carbon Mirrors (I can't remember the make but they are good, APR rings a bell)
Carbon rear spoiler (spec c rep)
Genuine spec C alloy boot lid
Roof scoop kit (brand new not fitted and roof not cut)
Inovit wheels and nangkang NS2R
Mud flaps, front splitter etc
Rear Blob conversion

Interior

Pretty standard, and has a lovely boost gauge, I can't remember which but it's a sought-after one.

Shell:
Shell is in good condition corrosion-wise. Small addressing of corrosion is needed in one of the rear inner arches and a rear sill repair on the other side, it has been caught well in time, very light for how these usually are, trust me! The front lower cross-member and upper cross-member need replacing due to the usual rust and some light damage to the upper one ( probably from previous engine removal / fitting it was slightly kinked). New panels included.

There's no bad history on the shell, it's a good straight STI .
I intended to lightly strip back the underseal around the arches (not for rust, but for future proofing) and clean and paint the underneath, so with that, there is about £600 worth of Buzzweld and Bilthamber paints and treatments to go with the car.

Before I attach prices and go into much more detail on the listing, I wanted to put a price on the whole project at a price that I think is fair.

£13,500 no offers

Just the engine and running gear will be knocking on the door of 10K so believe the price is justified.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	034a9563_ff68_4ae9_81ad_479e90c2b95c_9a9ccfabf550ac43fea060884e62b784cc449fd5.jpeg
Views:	0
Size:	286.0 KB
ID:	75174  
The following 4 users liked this post by A1AXX: