Notices

Was it you

Search this Thread

Old 11 June 2007, 09:54 PM
mad555
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Was it you

P1 today on M2/M3 heading towards the city,X*** WAB,what exhaust you got on your car??
Old 12 June 2007, 12:26 AM
robertgraham
Scooby Regular

have seen this car about, don`t know what exhaust but i recon its recently been equiped with an autronic by the sounds of the pops and bangs
Old 12 June 2007, 11:26 AM
brocks
Scooby Regular

Cool

This is a guy called Neill, uses mainly the cruisnig site and lives in Antrim. He just got the Autronic with anti lag fitted last week and was awaiting a new exhaust to "improve" the note. Will find out which system he eventually went for and post it up for ya's. Believe it is running about 450+bhp on "high" boost.

He had it stickered up recently in Burns' colours for a few shows and it will be in Lurgan park with us later in the summer. It will also be in Junction One this sunday for the jap Heaven meet if anyone wants a closer look. relly approachable guy and would love to bore anyone to death so go and have a chat...........
Old 12 June 2007, 02:05 PM
mad555
Scooby Regular

Cheers chaps sounded well,was behind him from fort william all the way down to M3 then off towards N/ards,he went city direction.Was popping nicely on the off slip.
Old 13 June 2007, 02:28 AM
brocks
Scooby Regular

Cool

Just back after seein' Neill with his new "toys".......

Full Autronic set up with anti lag and brand new FMIC, and running it all out the other end via the ultimate in scoob exhaust systems, the Blitz Nur Spec. Was set up by A1 Motorsport and they said it is the loudest anti lag system they have heard.....

UNBELIEVABLE ....I want one, this is a seriously sorted car and the sound is like nothing I have ever heard, rally cars come close but ultimately second. I know they arent the best for the engine, but he also has a new hybrid turbo enroute. GIT LOL!!!

Fair play to the lad. Come and have a listen @ Jap Heaven on Sunday at Junction1 Antrim
Old 14 June 2007, 06:04 PM
neil.p1
Scooby Regular

that was me yep just recently got it back and it is unreal
Old 15 June 2007, 10:11 AM
Timmay.v5
Scooby Newbie

Not sure I'm gonna make the meet at the weekend, getting a few bits done before straightliners the following week, so I'll ask ya online, what spec is your P1 mate?
Old 15 June 2007, 07:52 PM
ulsterscooby
Scooby Regular

Location: Way out in front!!, wheels spinnin, flame spittin, turbo spoolin!!! --- Go home love, nobody cares!

Noisy neil (kirkpaddy) as we call him here in Antrim lol

Hoping to see alot of you's at Jap heaven