Notices
Interior Gauges, steering wheels, seats etc

sweet smell of leather

Search this Thread

Old 23 February 2001, 08:23 AM
Sinclair
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Toying with the idea of a leather retrim for my my94.. can anybody with any experience of this recommend someone and advise on cost etc.. thinking around £900-£1000 should do it.

Sinclair
Old 23 February 2001, 08:09 PM
pumpers
Scooby Regular

Cool

got quoted 600 all in from a mate with his own business. if your anywhere near manchester i'll get his no. for you. pumpers.
Old 24 February 2001, 11:28 PM
Mick
Scooby Senior

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
This might help:

Contact Craig Simnet e-mail : transform@transform.force9.co.uk - I can forward you the e-mail with photos if you want.

"Dear Mick,

Many thanks for your interest. Attached are picture's of some Impreza interiors with our leather kits installed. Complete installation usually takes about one day, but if you are fitting the kit yourself, then it may take a little longer for your first attempt. If you would prefer a trimmer to install the new interior, the going rate is between £200 to £250 (usually plus VAT). If you are fitting yourself, in addition to the usual sockets/screwdrivers you will also need a pair of hog-ring pliers which we can supply or are available from most trim shops.

The trade price of a complete leather interior kit, including all seat and door panel inserts is £652.50 + VAT door the 4 door and £615.00 + VAT for the 5 door. Trimmers and dealers will usually add their margin onto this, but as you are buying direct we are happy to supply SIDC members at this trade price. We only have the pattern for the newer seats (i.e. after '97 model year) for the Impreza Turbo and we also have all the other current Subaru models (except the Justy) including the new Legacy Saloon and Estate and the Forester.

Regarding shipping, we have an account with DHL and next day delivery to your door anywhere in the UK costs £15 +VAT.

I hope this information is of interest and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely

Craig Simnett
TRANSFORM Leather Interiors

Standard Black

Cream with blue piping and Turbo embroidery

White with perforations, green piping and Turbo 2000 embroidery"

I haven't done it myself, but have been tempted

Mick
Old 26 February 2001, 07:44 AM
Sinclair
Scooby Newbie

Thumbs up

Thanks for the advice guys,600 seems very good price but not really near Manchester. I will post here if I go ahead,my only reservation is spending more money on a car that seems to be haemoraging its value daily...
Sinclair