Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Reduction in use

Search this Thread

Old 25 January 2014, 12:47 PM
daz1968
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Reduction in use

I have my jdm sti insured with a plan, it appears I have to change my job and will be provided with a vehicle. If I keep my car when renewal is due I will have no commuting and a reduction in mileage does this enable a healthy reduction in premium.
Old 27 January 2014, 10:42 AM
Tony@Greenlight
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Daz1968,

You'll find the mileage makes a fair difference to premiums quoted.

Pleasure use and access to a 2nd car will also help to reduce your premium.

I'm pretty sure that A-Plan will be able to help you with this, so mention it to them when you have been provided with the vehicle. They'll then be prepared for this and can rate accordingly when your renewal arrives.

Having an everyday vehicle as well as keeping your JDM Sti is a nice position to be in, it'll save you both in terms of fuel and Insurance costs. As well as keeping a smile on your face at weekends

If you're stuck, or wish for a 2nd opinion we would be able to look at this for you as we've several products designed to cater for exactly this purpose. But A-Plan are a good firm who should be able to give you some decent options.

Kind regards

Tony