Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Admiral

Search this Thread

Old 13 April 2013, 11:30 AM
Alan Jeffery
Scooby Regular

Location: Enginetuner.co.uk Plymouth Dyno Dynamics RR Engine machining and building EcuTek SimTek mapping
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Admiral

We had one of our loan cars rear ended this week. The lady admitted it was her fault right away, open and shut case really. I had an email from our customer yesterday morning with the lady's phone number. I rang and gave her our details. Ten minutes later Admiral 'phoned me and agreed it was best to have the car repaired back in Devon. I picked out a bodyshop from her list. Within another ten minutes the bodyshop rang to confirm the booking. They also offered us a courtesy car.
Top stuff and excellent service from Admiral.. Admirable in fact.
Old 13 April 2013, 08:46 PM
sukhrajchhokar
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

I'm with admiral and with all mods declared no one comes close in terms of price! They are also very quick and easy to deal with!
Old 19 April 2013, 03:40 PM
Mark'sWRX
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by sukhrajchhokar
I'm with admiral and with all mods declared no one comes close in terms of price! They are also very quick and easy to deal with!
I was too, last year. That was until renewal when they informed me that they don't cover modified cars even though it lets you put mods in on the website! Turns out that they should never have covered me. No wonder they were cheap!
Old 19 April 2013, 04:24 PM
Ash170990
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Mark'sWRX
I was too, last year. That was until renewal when they informed me that they don't cover modified cars even though it lets you put mods in on the website! Turns out that they should never have covered me. No wonder they were cheap!
Im with admiral, mods declaired, there was a bit of a fuss on focusrsoc about mods and admiral so i checked with them when i phoned, they dont insure cars with more than 6 mods or cars with more than a 30% power increase from standard.... but yes, they are miles cheaper than everyone else for me too.... even alot cheaper than elepahnt which is odd seeing as theyre the same company...

Last edited by Ash170990; 19 April 2013 at 04:25 PM.
Old 21 April 2013, 09:39 PM
Mark'sWRX
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Ash170990
Im with admiral, mods declaired, there was a bit of a fuss on focusrsoc about mods and admiral so i checked with them when i phoned, they dont insure cars with more than 6 mods or cars with more than a 30% power increase from standard.... but yes, they are miles cheaper than everyone else for me too.... even alot cheaper than elepahnt which is odd seeing as theyre the same company...
That's interesting. I only have 4 mods (exhaust, remap, air filter and ARB) with a 25% power increase, but said they wouldn't quote. Maybe I'll try again this year.

In every other respect I'm a decent risk. Middle aged, 20yrs No claims, semi-rural postcode, low mileage. Without mods I can get insured for under half the price. I had a quote for a Nissan GTR that was £200 cheaper than my WRX!
Old 22 April 2013, 06:53 AM
BlueBugEye
Scooby Regular

If you're modded you have to try Moley @ KM. but only talk to Gary Moulson.
Old 24 April 2013, 03:53 PM
Mark'sWRX
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by BlueBugEye
If you're modded you have to try Moley @ KM. but only talk to Gary Moulson.
I try a few times each year. Never been able to speak to him yet!