Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need to change insurance companies but do I have to start from scratch for this years

Search this Thread

Old 14 January 2012, 10:49 PM
JAPOLLY
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need to change insurance companies but do I have to start from scratch for this years

Hi
Iam 25 2 years no claims I got my 2 years on previous scoobies,I had to sell the scoobie as I lost my job,so I had to buy a run around vw polo and insured it with admiral back in november,iam now working and looking at getting another scoobie,I got a quote with admiral 2500 grand..... Errrrrr I don't think so some how,I paid 800 pound for the polo,so I came to the conclusion admiral were never going to insure me for aound 1500-1600 which I'd be happy with,I got a quote with gary moley he said around 1650 that was back in december now,

My issue is my current insurance is due in november with the polo but I want to get a scooby now so with admiral having none of it,I'll have to go to gary at keigth micheals so will I have to cancel this policy and start again and loose the 3 months I've had on the polo or do I just wait til november this year and get one then,

Moley got me that quote on a turbo import
Old 14 January 2012, 11:10 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts

The extra year will only save 10% maximum.
However, rates (prices) could be higher in November
Old 14 January 2012, 11:20 PM
JAPOLLY
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeh suppose that's only 160 quid so I guess its not really saving me much more than 3rd year,iam just looking for the right car,so I'll have call you again soon when I find the right car,its just a shame I'll loose these 6 months by time I insure but nevermind,
cheers