Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Awesome service KM

Search this Thread

Old 27 January 2009, 12:56 PM
banny sti
Scooby Senior

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Awesome service KM

Just got back from lunch and had a renewal pm waiting for me from Gary! Now that is what I call customer service and to top it all off saved me £55 from last year

Banny

Last edited by banny sti; 27 January 2009 at 01:38 PM.
Old 27 January 2009, 01:23 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts

Pleasure to help mate
Old 30 January 2009, 03:07 PM
Matt_Davies
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can only dream of being able to get such a prompt service Banny, 3 PM's and countless phone calls and still no quote. I appreciate Gary may be busy but well over 2 weeks with no response is perhaps a smidge on the rubbish side especially as an existing customer with 2 cars to insure ??

I suspect if your a well known / big name person like yourself Banny you get a somewhat more prompt service from gary as any "bad" feedback from you would probably carry alot more weight than from someone like myself who has been on here a long time but has'nt managed to acrue 10,000 posts or the likes and Gary probably knows this.

However, I still dont understand why my money is any less valuable to him, for him not to be making any effort to get back in touch with me as I have to speak to him ??

Gary ??
Old 30 January 2009, 03:09 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Matt - most people ring, as they understand i can't reply to every pm i get.

I appreciate you have tried to phone, and i have been VERY busy the last few weeks, but most other people have managed to get through, so i can't understand why you haven't been able to.
Old 30 January 2009, 03:11 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Originally Posted by Matt_Davies
I suspect if your a well known / big name person like yourself Banny you get a somewhat more prompt service from gary as any "bad" feedback from you would probably carry alot more weight than from someone like myself who has been on here a long time but has'nt managed to acrue 10,000 posts or the likes and Gary probably knows this.
I take that remark very personally, and find it very offensive.
Old 30 January 2009, 04:57 PM
Matt_Davies
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Moley_WRX

I appreciate you have tried to phone, and i have been VERY busy the last few weeks, but most other people have managed to get through, so i can't understand why you haven't been able to.
I did ring, Several times. And I never get a call back !

Before now, you have complained you do net get messages from colleagues so I sent you 3 PM's so I knew you'd receive them - and still no phone call.
Old 30 January 2009, 05:03 PM
Matt_Davies
Scooby Regular

I take that remark very personally, and find it very offensive.
. . . Well, as busy as you may well be. Im quite sure you could find 5 mins for one of your customers if you so desired. Simply being busy does'nt really cut the mustard and when someone posts claiming to have had a quick easy response from you exactly the way I have tried several times what conclusion would you draw ?

At the end of the day, I am YOUR CUSTOMER. I am looking to give you more custom with a second vehicle, Courtesy would be to call me back within 3 weeks i feel.

Im sorry if my expactations are over and above the service you can offer.

This is not a personal attack Gary, nor do I want it to be.

But I am extremy disappointed

Matt
Old 30 January 2009, 05:10 PM
Moley
Sponsor

As i stated above - pretty much everyone else manages to get through, so i can't explain why you haven't been able to.
Old 30 January 2009, 05:57 PM
ghg
Scooby Regular

well as you can see from my post count I dont have 10k posts, and I have just got off the phone from him after my payment failed on my bank account, he dealt with me very promptly and politely

thanks for your help gary

Last edited by ghg; 30 January 2009 at 06:08 PM.
Old 30 January 2009, 06:46 PM
eureka
Scooby Regular

been with km for 4 yrs
got renewal quote from pat today (hes the man) loads more mods to add and still cheaper than last year

thanks km
Old 30 January 2009, 07:23 PM
Matt_Davies
Scooby Regular

Payment failed, oh well . . . Probably keen to catch up with you then hey

Gary,

Thanks for calling this evening. Much appreciated, and certainly easier than "discussing" it on here.

Regards,

Matt
Old 30 January 2009, 08:31 PM
scooby-tc
Scooby Regular

You clearly didnt try very hard then.I dont think ive ever failed to get hold of Gary within 2 or 3 minutes of ringing
Old 30 January 2009, 08:35 PM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

you should have made him go somewhere else and pay more gary, thats what I would have done.
Old 31 January 2009, 10:08 AM
Moley
Sponsor

Originally Posted by eureka
been with km for 4 yrs
got renewal quote from pat today (hes the man) loads more mods to add and still cheaper than last year

thanks km
Pat is a top bloke

To be fair Matt has already had an outstanding quote, so not sure if i can get close to it anyway.

Thanks for the kind words guys. I do appreciate it is sometimes hard to get hold of me, so am glad i can help when you do get through.
Old 02 February 2009, 11:48 AM
banny sti
Scooby Senior

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

Matt I appreciate what you are saying but I know Gary treats everyone with the exact same respect he treats me with.

I would not expect preferential treatment for anyone regardless of how long/how many posts they have.

To help Gary out, I have listed all my mods in view my scooby and drop him a pm with any changes I make to my car well in advance.

Banny
Old 03 February 2009, 10:43 PM
Matt_Davies
Scooby Regular

Evening chaps,

Gary is indeed a nice chap and has been very pleasant in every dealing I have had with him - the issue was his illusiveness and nothing more. You seriously have no idea how many times I tried to get in touch. My friend is also insured with Gary on "my own recommendation" - and has also managed to get through fairly quickly in comparission to myself and some of the other chaps on here I know have struggled - Luck of the draw hey

Anyhow, I got your answer phone message when I got home this evening Gary - Many thanks. Unfortunatley though the differences in the quotes are pretty substantial to say the least and for that reason I ll be changing companies.

If I dont speak to you before , I ll catch you in May for the Astra mate.

Cheers, Matt
Old 04 February 2009, 08:47 AM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

Yep, had them issues with the fanny in the accounts team. Every time I called or pm'ed I got a swift reply.

You sure you're asking for the right bloke? Tried calling in the morning, or around dinner time, instead of tea time etc?

Don't understand it personally. Regardless of my 10,000+ post count, I hardly post at all now, and don't even drive a Scoob. Still had fantastic service from Gary. Couple the other blokes there are crap, and Moley knows this as we've joked about it, but can't complain personally from calling, pm'ing etc.