Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Greenlight Multicar ????

Search this Thread

Old 21 September 2008, 08:41 AM
Ricky
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greenlight Multicar ????

I have my 2005 Sti Type Uk insured with Greenlight, but have just purchased a 2007 RS4 avant. Could anyone tell me if Greenlight will cover two cars on a modified car policy ? I'm in Japan at the moment thats why I'm asking. If I were at home I would just ring. Just curious !!!!

Thanks in advance !!!!

Ricky !
Old 22 September 2008, 07:25 AM
Ash512
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Ricky
I have my 2005 Sti Type Uk insured with Greenlight, but have just purchased a 2007 RS4 avant. Could anyone tell me if Greenlight will cover two cars on a modified car policy ? I'm in Japan at the moment thats why I'm asking. If I were at home I would just ring. Just curious !!!!

Thanks in advance !!!!

Ricky !

Aparently they dont do a multicar policy as such, but what they do is if you have a 2nd performance car they will mirror you NCB onto the 2nd car.

Ash
Old 22 September 2008, 09:57 AM
Ricky
Scooby Regular

Thx mate. Appreciate you taking the time to reply !!!!
Old 14 October 2008, 04:14 PM
Ricky
Scooby Regular

Guys,

Emailed Greenlight just to clarify, and this is the reply back from them ....

'We can only use NCB on one policy at a time, as it is being used on the current policy with us we cannot use it on another policy'.

Have two cars insured with them for the last two years (my wife and I both have policies with them, and we are both named on each others policys) so I had hoped they could have accomodated me a little better as I can only drive one car at a time, so in my eyes, effectively, I would only be using my NCB on one car at a time. But looks like I'm going to have to look elsewhere. Its a pity though casue Greenlight have given me reasonable quotes with both my Scoobies.

Just thought I should let everyone on the forum know incase you face the same predicimanent.

Ricky !