Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

First time buyer looking for help with Insurance

Search this Thread

Old 18 January 2007, 07:27 PM
Keells
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First time buyer looking for help with Insurance

Hi

I have been driving around in an Mitsubishi FTO for the last year and have decided I want to upgrade ! But looking at this site has showed the insurance prices quoted are not all what they seem for Impreza's off places like confused or MoneySupermarket. I am looking for help with insurance on either a WRX or WRX STI (98ish) guessing this would be an import?

I am 23, with 5 1/2 years driving experience and coming up for 4yrs no claims bonus(just under 2 months away). Would be looking at buying from March onwards (due to insurance mainly) but I am trying the find out as much as possible so don't end up with a red herring!

Is there anyone who has found reasonable prices that stand up when you go to buy?

Thanks
Old 21 January 2007, 06:51 PM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Keells
Hi

I have been driving around in an Mitsubishi FTO for the last year and have decided I want to upgrade ! But looking at this site has showed the insurance prices quoted are not all what they seem for Impreza's off places like confused or MoneySupermarket. I am looking for help with insurance on either a WRX or WRX STI (98ish) guessing this would be an import?

I am 23, with 5 1/2 years driving experience and coming up for 4yrs no claims bonus(just under 2 months away). Would be looking at buying from March onwards (due to insurance mainly) but I am trying the find out as much as possible so don't end up with a red herring!

Is there anyone who has found reasonable prices that stand up when you go to buy?

Thanks
im 22, no ncb 10 months driving experience in total. got a 99 uk turbo 2000. fully comp is £1750 for me. an import is a higher insurance group, ie 20 to a uk turbo's 17, so will cost more for someone young like you or me. your ncb of 4 years should stand you in good stead.

try moley_wrx who works for keith micheals, tony @ greenlight or a_plan for competitive quotes. these should all insure you, some more mainstream companies dont do imports so beware when looking

andy