Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Gary Moulson @ Keith Michaels does it again 02086427868

Search this Thread

Old 07 September 2006, 02:31 PM
Andy-C
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Gary Moulson @ Keith Michaels does it again 02086427868

After some silly quotes from the 'bigger' insurance companies, I got a quote from Gary Moulson, some £200 less than my previous insurers and that was including mods, whereas my car has been standard with my previous insurers .

Greenlight stopped my quote half way through when I had told them of Gary's quote saying they wouldn't go down that far!!!

T H A N K S G A R Y
Old 07 September 2006, 02:46 PM
wolfie28
Scooby Regular

Ummm still waiting for him to call me for a quote, as I've tried to speak to him everyday this week. But still I wait .

Wolfie.
Old 07 September 2006, 05:43 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by wolfie28
Ummm still waiting for him to call me for a quote, as I've tried to speak to him everyday this week. But still I wait .

Wolfie.
Sorry mate, but people in my office seem unable to tell you it will take a long time for a call back this week, as i am working on a few other things.

I currently have about 20 messages on my desk, and am working my way through them

As i have said before, if you don't get a callback send me a pm and i'll get back to you

Andy C - pleased to help
Old 08 September 2006, 05:49 PM
wolfie28
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Moley_WRX
Sorry mate, but people in my office seem unable to tell you it will take a long time for a call back this week, as i am working on a few other things.

I currently have about 20 messages on my desk, and am working my way through them

As i have said before, if you don't get a callback send me a pm and i'll get back to you
PM sent.

Wolfie.
Old 09 September 2006, 10:03 AM
mr incredible
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Andy-C
After some silly quotes from the 'bigger' insurance companies, I got a quote from Gary Moulson, some £200 less than my previous insurers and that was including mods, whereas my car has been standard with my previous insurers .

Greenlight stopped my quote half way through when I had told them of Gary's quote saying they wouldn't go down that far!!!

T H A N K S G A R Y
How on earth did you get in touch with him,tried for the best part of two weeks,mostly nobody answered the call or he was not there.
Got sick of trying so went to A-plan.
Mark.
Old 09 September 2006, 10:06 AM
Moley
Sponsor

Originally Posted by mr incredible
How on earth did you get in touch with him,tried for the best part of two weeks,mostly nobody answered the call or he was not there.
Mark.
See above about pm'ing me
Old 09 September 2006, 10:39 PM
360ste
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

In December I will have to renew my insurance. Last year I tried to e-mail the specs of my car through to yourselves with no success. Would it be an idea to PM them to you or can you PM me an e-mail address so the early November I can get the ball rolling. Insurance is due 4th Dec. Thanks Steve
Old 12 September 2006, 01:55 PM
mgcvk
Scooby Regular

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by mr incredible
Mark.
Likewise I called and left messages on two separate days and never got a call back. PM'ing on here is one thing, but for something expensive like renewing insurance I want to speak to someone directly and sort it out over the phone. If you are busy your colleagues on the phone need to make it clear that you are unlikely to call back for some time. I too lost patience and renewed with Greenlight who offered a pretty good quote and are extremely well organised over the phone.
Old 12 September 2006, 05:17 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Originally Posted by mgcvk
Likewise I called and left messages on two separate days and never got a call back. PM'ing on here is one thing, but for something expensive like renewing insurance I want to speak to someone directly and sort it out over the phone. If you are busy your colleagues on the phone need to make it clear that you are unlikely to call back for some time. I too lost patience and renewed with Greenlight who offered a pretty good quote and are extremely well organised over the phone.
Pm me and i'll ring you back. I don't to policies without speaking to the client.
Old 12 September 2006, 07:53 PM
mgcvk
Scooby Regular

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Moley_WRX
Pm me and i'll ring you back. I don't to policies without speaking to the client.

I'll try you again next time I renew. I had to sort things out swiftly this year due to road tax renewal etc.