Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thank to Gary Moulson again!!

Search this Thread

Old 09 June 2006, 10:55 AM
Dr.P
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thank to Gary Moulson again!!

All i can say about this fella is what confidence i have in him, had a few problems with the old 01 wrx found a new 02 wrx yesterday and my policy is here with me this morning.
Anyone who doesn't speak to Gary about there policy or renewal is crazy , he is pleasant to speak to knows his stuff when it comes to mods, always answer's my Pm's and always phone's back when you leave a message.
You guys and girls out there who want a quote that's going to save you ££'s then he is the man to speak to.
Keep up the good work Gary and have a nice Holiday
Old 15 June 2006, 08:38 PM
ghplumb
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Dr.P
Anyone who doesn't speak to Gary about there policy or renewal is crazy , he is pleasant to speak to knows his stuff when it comes to mods, always answer's my Pm's and always phone's back when you leave a message.
You guys and girls out there who want a quote that's going to save you ££'s then he is the man to speak to.
Keep up the good work Gary and have a nice Holiday
I guess I must have spoke to a different one then
Never replied to PM s
Never returned any calls
More expensive than Subaru Insured & my renewal with A Plan
I will stick with A Plan
Good Customer Service
Old 15 June 2006, 10:10 PM
alanjack
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ghplumb
Never replied to PM s
Never returned any calls
I will stick with A Plan
Good Customer Service

Agreed

Gary Moulson is full of shi7
Old 16 June 2006, 05:34 AM
Dr.P
Scooby Regular

Never replied to PM s
Never returned any calls
I will stick with A Plan
Good Customer Service
Did you not know that he is out of the country on his hols so if you have had no reply then is propably the reason why.
Old 16 June 2006, 05:36 AM
Dr.P
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by alienjack
Agreed

Gary Moulson is full of shi7
Were all big and clever aren't we when we post things about people on here just because you have had no joy with him, why is it you say he is full of ****, all you have to do is look through the threads on here about him not everyone can be wrong (can they)
Old 16 June 2006, 08:44 AM
andy10
Scooby Regular

Were all big and clever aren't we when we post things about people on here just because you have had no joy with him, why is it you say he is full of ****, all you have to do is look through the threads on here about him not everyone can be wrong (can they)
Surely personal experiences are the most important experience to the individual concerned. There is a small percentage of people on here who have been "let down" by Gary through possibly no fault of his own. I personally question companies who cannot continue their trade without one person whether he is on holiday or leaves etc. To be told that you cannot have a quote as someone is out of the office is both frustrating and unprofessional. Surely there is a need for another member of staff to be trained up to handle situations like this with Gary overlooking the more complex quotations if needed. I cannot call Gary on a personal level as I do not know him, and I also appreciate that he couldn't deal with every enquiry thrown at him. The negative threads on here seem to stem from this above problem.
Both negative and positive threads are important to both customers and to Gary himself. For Gary if theres a problem that he has not picked up on a well worded negative feedback may help him to put it right, and for customers if there are more positive than negative feedbacks surely the company is worth a call.

Last edited by andy10; 16 June 2006 at 12:25 PM.
Old 16 June 2006, 04:37 PM
scooby_matt
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by andy10
Surely personal experiences are the most important experience to the individual concerned. There is a small percentage of people on here who have been "let down" by Gary through possibly no fault of his own. I personally question companies who cannot continue their trade without one person whether he is on holiday or leaves etc. To be told that you cannot have a quote as someone is out of the office is both frustrating and unprofessional. Surely there is a need for another member of staff to be trained up to handle situations like this with Gary overlooking the more complex quotations if needed. I cannot call Gary on a personal level as I do not know him, and I also appreciate that he couldn't deal with every enquiry thrown at him. The negative threads on here seem to stem from this above problem.
Both negative and positive threads are important to both customers and to Gary himself. For Gary if theres a problem that he has not picked up on a well worded negative feedback may help him to put it right, and for customers if there are more positive than negative feedbacks surely the company is worth a call.
I agree, it's not him personally, it's the rest of the company.
Over the last week i've called 5 times and left my number with the same guy for a call-back, which I've never received. The guy that answered the phone never once offered to deal with me and I doubt that my details were actually passed on as I got the feeling he couldn't care less.

It's left a bitter taste in the mouth
Old 16 June 2006, 05:02 PM
ghplumb
Scooby Regular

Did you not know that he is out of the country on his hols so if you have had no reply then is propably the reason why.

Your the mate he was not away on holiday when I eventually did speak to him if they cannot return calls or cannot be bothered as going away on Holiday then I would rather He said so
I was just letting people know of my experience with G Moulson etc
even if he was already out of the Country which he was nt then the guy who takes the messages would say so . you would think ?.
Rather than keep saying he will ring you back & then not
Old 17 June 2006, 05:38 AM
Dr.P
Scooby Regular

Your the mate he was not away on holiday when I eventually did speak to him if they cannot return calls or cannot be bothered as going away on Holiday then I would rather He said so
I was just letting people know of my experience with G Moulson etc
even if he was already out of the Country which he was nt then the guy who takes the messages would say so . you would think ?.
Rather than keep saying he will ring you back & then not
Glad to see this hasn't bothered you
Old 17 June 2006, 09:26 AM
andy10
Scooby Regular

Glad to see this hasn't bothered you
Psychiatric help is available for this kind of humour disorder. As a Dr. though you should know this, although I doubt very much that it was gained by the PhD route.

Last edited by andy10; 17 June 2006 at 07:22 PM.
Old 17 June 2006, 12:11 PM
morpheous
Scooby Regular

Agree 100% just renewed mine with a-plan thanks Chris, Beat gm's price no problem,excellent service

Never replied to PM s
Never returned any calls
I will stick with A Plan
Good Customer Service
Old 18 June 2006, 03:13 PM
andyfish
Scooby Regular

Had great service from Gary last week when renewing and he saved me £220 on the renewal price. Rang when he said he would and sorted all the issues no problem.

Cheers

andy
Old 18 June 2006, 06:08 PM
ghplumb
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by andyfish
Had great service from Gary last week when renewing and he saved me £220 on the renewal price. Rang when he said he would and sorted all the issues no problem.

Cheers

andy
Another Relative by any chance ?
Old 18 June 2006, 07:18 PM
Dr.P
Scooby Regular

Psychiatric help is available for this kind of humour disorder. As a Dr. though you should know this, although I doubt very much that it was gained by the PhD route.
What a t***er we all have are own opinion more people seem to get great policies from Gary so I'll leave it at that
Old 18 June 2006, 08:03 PM
andy10
Scooby Regular

What a t***er we all have are own opinion more people seem to get great policies from Gary so I'll leave it at that
Can't take it can you? Very quick at forming derogatory opinions of others who may disagree with your own opinion. People have every right to have an opinion without a retarded amoeba like you coming along to verbally abuse them. I ignored you the first time that you slagged me off back in March but this time I wanted a result. Hopefully you were a bit narked. Good man .

Last edited by andy10; 18 June 2006 at 09:23 PM.
Old 19 June 2006, 10:57 AM
Dr.P
Scooby Regular

Can't take it can you? Very quick at forming derogatory opinions of others who may disagree with your own opinion. People have every right to have an opinion without a retarded amoeba like you coming along to verbally abuse them. I ignored you the first time that you slagged me off back in March but this time I wanted a result. Hopefully you were a bit narked. Good man .
Very good
Old 19 June 2006, 11:31 PM
andy10
Scooby Regular

Very good
Subject all closed . Will wave if I ever see you. Don't think we are a million miles away.
Old 20 June 2006, 05:47 AM
Dr.P
Scooby Regular

No problem my mate, i always wave to all scooby driver's and I'm in Stockport if that helps you with the waving.
Old 20 June 2006, 10:14 PM
RGB
Scooby Newbie

Default With ghplumb et al on this one....

From personal experience over the past 2 weeks, Gary Moulson and his colleagues at Keith Michaels leave a lot to be desired. I've made four calls to them in office hours, each time I was promised that I'd be called back that or the next day (various excuses from their broker being off on holiday or off sick, but no mention from Mr. M that he'd be on holiday).

In the end I've stayed with A-Plan: much cheaper than anywhere else, very pleasant and helpful service at their branch, no credit card surcharge (they even offered to split the premium over 4 payments and they absorb the 2% cc charge!) and they dropped my premium. Top service me thinks. :-)

Sorry that my first post after hanging around these boards for > 6 years is so -ve :-(
Old 21 June 2006, 05:49 AM
Dr.P
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by RGB
From personal experience over the past 2 weeks, Gary Moulson and his colleagues at Keith Michaels leave a lot to be desired. I've made four calls to them in office hours, each time I was promised that I'd be called back that or the next day (various excuses from their broker being off on holiday or off sick, but no mention from Mr. M that he'd be on holiday).

In the end I've stayed with A-Plan: much cheaper than anywhere else, very pleasant and helpful service at their branch, no credit card surcharge (they even offered to split the premium over 4 payments and they absorb the 2% cc charge!) and they dropped my premium. Top service me thinks. :-)

Sorry that my first post after hanging around these boards for > 6 years is so -ve :-(
As long as we all get what we want from our policies that's all that matters. And Mr.M did post up to let people know he would be on his hols from the 16th till the 26th if I'm not mistaken.
Old 21 June 2006, 09:48 AM
richs2891
Scooby Regular

So what about his collegues promising to call back and dont !!
Left two messages now and no call back !

Richard
Old 21 June 2006, 02:34 PM
Dr.P
Scooby Regular

That is very unprofessional and not good to here that you have not been contacted i can only comment on what i know, and i have found them to be very good i hope you get it sorted.
Old 22 June 2006, 11:18 AM
richs2891
Scooby Regular

Well just renewed with A Plan ! Easy and proffesional to deal with - IMHO !
Richard
Old 22 June 2006, 11:58 AM
The Chief
Scooby Regular

Hey - dont go attacking Dr P, Hes a good all round nice guy and a Smacs member - you'll have us lot to deal with

I for one woudl give Gary Moulson a go come renewel time.
I'm currently insured with A Plan - but i've heard all sorts of issues with regards to cancelling insurance with them.

Martin is happy with Gary Moulson - if he's give you a good deal, then good on yer!
Old 22 June 2006, 12:57 PM
Beefy
Scooby Regular

Location: Wagons rolllllll yippee kai ayyy ..errrr ...etc ..etc

I am with Keith Michaels, no problems with Gary at all. He sorted everything out for me and got me a very good quote. One thing I have learned over the years is that insurance companies are very poor at calling you back, in my experience this isnt limited to Keith Michaels. I always call back myself until I get hold of the person I need.

I also looked at A-plan and they were a bit more expensive, but agree that they do offer a very good service.
Old 22 June 2006, 02:43 PM
Dr.P
Scooby Regular

Cheers fella's nice to see some sane people putting nice comments up.
Old 22 June 2006, 10:15 PM
Andy S.
Scooby Senior

Tried Gary the day after Beefy went there, had some trouble getting hold of him (never phoned me back). but did eventually get hold of him but could not beat APlan's price even with the extra SIDC discount, he admitted it was a good quote and i should go with that.

I will be phoning him again in a years time though

PS if you have seen the Dr's stare you wont be keyboard happy again !!!

LOL
Old 23 June 2006, 05:42 AM
Dr.P
Scooby Regular

Cheers Andy glad to see you got such a good quote, on a top motor as well.
Old 23 June 2006, 11:36 AM
Moley
Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts

Back to good old scoobynet!!!

Thanks Dr P, glad i am making someone happy

alanjack - i will have a look who quoted you on Monday when i get back to work.....if it wasn't me i assume i will recieve an apology on here from you?

I can't always beat other companies quotes, never said i could do, although i do try my hardest.

With the amount of calls i recieve each day it is not always possible to get back to everyone. Apologys to anyone who hasn't recieved a callback.

Can't comment about the service when i am out the office, but if you would rather deal with a call centre in some other country than fair play t'ya!!!
Keith Michaels have been dealing with performance cars for many years, and most of the staff there have a very good knowledge of the cars and the industry.

Would reply to everyones comments, but woke up 8.00am Thursday in Canada and got home about 10 mins ago (without any sleep), so am a bit tired!!!

Again cheers Martin, thanks for sticking up for me in my absence!!!

ps..... Canada was superb!!!!!
Old 23 June 2006, 12:23 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts

Another Relative by any chance ?
.......although i will reply to this.....

The person who suggested my 'friends' post about me doing good prices was a user called 'daredevil'. Do a search and look at his other posts......interesting reading.

The only person i know as an old friend from here is SCOOBYR (i think thats his logon), and he has never posted about my doing a good quote for him. (which i did do for him BTW)

However, i do meet Anger and Dyney at my local meets.

I really shouldn't need to type this, but i take it very personally when people don't get the quote they want and then feel the need to throw their toys out of their pram. GROW UP FFS!!!!

Quick Reply: Thank to Gary Moulson again!!