Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Well done Greenlight

Search this Thread

Old 09 September 2005, 11:01 AM
AllanB
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Well done Greenlight

You may have read my thread in the main section don't let this happen to you. I've hoad no end of problems with Highway Insurance.

So it was nce to see one of the senior partmenrs at Greenlight had written to me personally to move my renewal to another compnay AND save me about £80 at the same time despite havng quite a big claim.

Its very reassuring to know someone is putting some real thought into their customer service. I'm sure I'll be renewing shortly.

ONe small thing is I've been asked to have my alarm inspected by a VSIB installer, anyone know what thats about as the car was standard fitted with a Thatcham 1 system (MY00)

AllanB
Old 09 September 2005, 01:36 PM
Tony@Greenlight
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AllanB
You may have read my thread in the main section don't let this happen to you. I've hoad no end of problems with Highway Insurance.

So it was nce to see one of the senior partmenrs at Greenlight had written to me personally to move my renewal to another compnay AND save me about £80 at the same time despite havng quite a big claim.

Its very reassuring to know someone is putting some real thought into their customer service. I'm sure I'll be renewing shortly.

ONe small thing is I've been asked to have my alarm inspected by a VSIB installer, anyone know what thats about as the car was standard fitted with a Thatcham 1 system (MY00)

AllanB
Allan,

A VSIB approved security installer would be good but A local garage/mechanical engineer/main dealer/auto electrician would meet the underwriters requirement.

Kind regards

Tony

Ps. Thanks for the kind words