Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Insurance advice

Search this Thread

Old 05 August 2005, 06:12 PM
Francesca.
Scooby Regular

Location: If there's a bright center to the universe, I'm in the place that is farthest from.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Insurance advice

Hiya
I've got a quote for £1,080 to insure my Impreza (fully comp) - I'm on a provisional license so most of the 'normal' companies either laughed at me or gave me one of those 'we dont want to turn you down flat but we dont want to insure you quotes' (the one where you could buy a second hand Scooby for the cost of the year's quote and the d@mn thing's only for 3rd party fire and theft).

I now appreciate that I should try to find out what the insurance quote is BEFORE buying the car but it still wouldn't have stopped me this time #sheepish#.

Anyone know of a company who may be able to beat/match the current quote?

Probably a faint hope but I have to ask

F
Old 05 August 2005, 06:19 PM
TonyBurns
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Right.... this isnt because your female, bud id say this to pretty much anyone who wants a scoob and hasnt been driving long...
Buy a 1-1.4 ltr car, get use to driving it, give it about 4 years then buy the scoob, the car will surpass your skill, and it can bite very hard if you make a mistake
But apart from that.... the quote is pretty excellent, im 36, paying 875 fully comp protected on my MY03 JDM STi.

Tony