Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RANT - Liverpool Victoria

Search this Thread

Old 05 March 2005, 11:38 AM
MattW
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RANT - Liverpool Victoria

Had my renewal recently from Liv Vic and the schedule showed an Evo VII. When I took the policy out last year their computer didn't show the VIII so they checked with underwriters and made a policy note.

I rang back to check whether the 8 was now on the system, it was so I gave them the car details FQ330 etc. It added an extra £150 to the policy, but as i had had good service from them on both car policies and house insurance i renewed.

Got the docs today and it showed FQ300, so I called up and was told it was a further £80!!!!

I explained that I had already stated it was a 330 but there was no budging. So I requested they cancel the policy as the contract was breached. They refused to cancel from inception and will only refund premium less 3days (which TBH is not a great difference).

The guy said a cheque will be in the post, so I asked him to put it back on my card so I could arraange alternative cover. He said it would be quicker to send a cheque as it takes them a week to refund otherwise.

Very disappointed in their service and prices now, I know it echos a lot what people say on here. If you do take out insurance make sure the schedule accuratly reflects the car!!
Old 05 March 2005, 12:06 PM
Iwan
Scooby Regular

You keeping the Evo then mate?
Old 05 March 2005, 01:41 PM
MattW
Scooby Regular

Depends if it sells