Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Claiming on own insurance for back

Search this Thread

Old 27 January 2005, 12:16 PM
Dazzler
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Claiming on own insurance for back

Hi

Had a crash at the beginning of the week and wrote off my car. No one else involved so my insurance company(LV) will only be paying out for my vehicle.

I'm getting a bit of gip in the lower back that's making it uncomfortable to sit for any long period of time.

Is there any way of claiming for this from my own insurance company? If so, how do I pose this to them ?

Not sure I'm can be arsed to do it, but would like to be in the know if I did.

Cheers

Darren
Old 27 January 2005, 10:31 PM
duart
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up Back Injury

Originally Posted by Dazzler
Hi

Had a crash at the beginning of the week and wrote off my car. No one else involved so my insurance company(LV) will only be paying out for my vehicle.

I'm getting a bit of gip in the lower back that's making it uncomfortable to sit for any long period of time.

Is there any way of claiming for this from my own insurance company? If so, how do I pose this to them ?

Cheers

!

Best of luck
Darren
Hi - no you can't claim for the injury.But open up the policy.Look at Section 7.You can claim for up to £250 of medical expenses hich should cover about 10 sessions with your local nubile physio running her soothing hands over your back !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear about your car .......... best of luck
Old 27 January 2005, 10:32 PM
duart
Scooby Regular

[QUOTE=Dazzler]Hi

Cheers

Hi - you can't claim for the injury but Section 7 of the LV policy covers up to £250.00 of medical expenses even for the driver.This should cover a few sessions from the soothing hands of some gorgeous local physio !

Best of luck