Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Insurance on MY05 WRX

Search this Thread

Old 28 September 2004, 08:28 AM
mightyyid
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Insurance on MY05 WRX

Fellas
Just done the usual searching as my MY05 WRX get delivered next Tuesday and found an assortment of deals, some of which were appalling. Given that I could insure my £36k Porsche 993 for £600, a WRX at half the rpice is more expensive - amazing.

Anyhow, although privilege was good they required a Tracker, which once you add the £300 min to install plus at leats £100 per year, you can get cheaper. Elephant and Bell Direct did good deals, but I went for L&V in the end. £100 more expensive than the Bell Direct quote BUT they confirmed to me that for mods (like the PPP I plan to get) they have no issue. You do not even need to advise them - just keep colour photographic proof of what you have on the car. Given there are warranty issues if I do any other mods, I'll forget this but the deal was well worth it. This is 34 yrs old, full NCB, protected.
Old 28 September 2004, 11:20 AM
RRH
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

and they cover you for trackdays too!