Notices
Group Buys Post your Group Buy and subscribe to existing group buys here!

KnockLink Group Buy - PLEASE READ ASAP!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 19 April 2004, 11:23 AM
WUZ
Scooby Senior

Received 27 Likes on 20 Posts
Default KnockLink Group Buy - PLEASE READ ASAP!!!!

******************************************UPDATE** ******************************

Just recieved a call from the supplier to be told that their shipment will not be here for another 3 weeks (maximum). This is for KnockLink units only as the sensors are here in on Saturday.

So I need all involved in the GB to email me with a YES or NO to still being in on the group buy. This is so I don't order 39 kits and find only 20 people are willing to wait.

Obviously, you still don't need to pay for them until I recieve them. but here's the kicker......................

I will be offshore by then, so my wife will post them for me. All the packaging has been sorted (names and addresses are already on them), the sensors and Kits just need to be put in the packaging by my wife and posted.

So, cheques are better for me now and they will only be cashed once the kits arrive (plus no surcharge) but will still accept Paypal (4% surcharge)

Once, again mail me with YES or NO and whether you'll now pay by cheque.

Thanks and sorry

Russell
Old 19 April 2004, 11:13 PM
WUZ
Scooby Senior

Received 27 Likes on 20 Posts

bttt

Russell
Old 20 April 2004, 06:49 PM
pnbond007
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WUZ
******************************************UPDATE** ******************************

Just recieved a call from the supplier to be told that their shipment will not be here for another 3 weeks (maximum). This is for KnockLink units only as the sensors are here in on Saturday.

So I need all involved in the GB to email me with a YES or NO to still being in on the group buy. This is so I don't order 39 kits and find only 20 people are willing to wait.

Obviously, you still don't need to pay for them until I recieve them. but here's the kicker......................

I will be offshore by then, so my wife will post them for me. All the packaging has been sorted (names and addresses are already on them), the sensors and Kits just need to be put in the packaging by my wife and posted.

So, cheques are better for me now and they will only be cashed once the kits arrive (plus no surcharge) but will still accept Paypal (4% surcharge)

Once, again mail me with YES or NO and whether you'll now pay by cheque.

Thanks and sorry

Russell
Russell,
I did not see your group buy for the above knocklink kits, exactley how much are we talking here & may you have any left over from people not responding.

Cheers
PNB