Notices

s.e.c.s.psi3 help

Search this Thread

Old 31 May 2010, 11:41 AM
scoobjam74
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question s.e.c.s.psi3 help

hi guys i recently bought a psi3 ecu monitor and when you turn the ignition on you getthe following "alarm 09-payment time expired " it seems to work still giving the varrious readouts but there seems to be a few readings missing like knock ,fuel ,ign, inj, just wondered if anyone on here can help as i know they are not trading anymore and i think there was a guy on here that made the things and could possibly help cheers for any help offerd also some instructions would be nice if you have any

aslo its the s1003 model thats the one with the green display and sits in the pod ontop of the dash cheers

Last edited by scoobjam74; 31 May 2010 at 11:43 AM.
Old 31 May 2010, 11:29 PM
scoobjam74
Scooby Regular

anyone ??
Old 01 June 2010, 11:12 AM
JohnD
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There are many different readouts that can be displayed - they need to be brought up on the menu and selected on one or more of the 5 displays. I assume you nver got the instruction manual with the unit? You really need this to set the unit up to your requirements.
I have the manual - whereabouts are you?

JohnD
Old 02 June 2010, 08:18 AM
scoobjam74
Scooby Regular

Default Re seats 4 sale

Hi mate any chance you could e.mail them 2 me ? Or take some pics of them and send them 2 me cheers
Old 02 June 2010, 08:33 AM
Rob Day
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

I never had any issues with mine, have you tried a restore to factory settings to see if this works?

Rob
Old 02 June 2010, 11:22 AM
JohnD
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by scoobjam74
Hi mate any chance you could e.mail them 2 me ? Or take some pics of them and send them 2 me cheers
I'll get a photocopy done and mail it to you if you PM me your address.

JohnD
Old 02 June 2010, 12:17 PM
unfeasablylargegonads
Scooby Regular

I have an electronic copy of the manual, pm your email address and I'll send you a copy.

Cheers

Dan
Old 02 June 2010, 08:04 PM
unfeasablylargegonads
Scooby Regular

email sent
Old 06 October 2010, 02:10 AM
greenjalapeno
Scooby Newbie

hey! I got that same alarm. I have no idea how to get rid of it. It takes up my screen and even if I press exit it comes back after a minute or two.

Hmm, Dan would it be possible for you to email me the manual too? I'd appreciate it so much! My email is

greenjalapeno@gmail.com
Old 11 October 2013, 07:30 PM
Gambit
Scooby Regular

Received 231 Likes on 172 Posts

My blooming psi3 is giving this 'payment time expired' alarm now, and you cant cancel it!
Old 18 October 2013, 08:51 PM
Bansheeboy11
Scooby Newbie

This is from the manual, maybe it will help ya. Ill be hosting all the Manuals/Schematic on my forum soon but heres a copy of the code section.

SECURITY FEATURES CODE ENTRY
A security code may need to be entered at some stage should new features be purchased or expiry of the trial time period (if set)
or failure to pay due monies to PSI3 by the user or the users supplier to PSI3.
WARNING: Please note that this feature is protected by various hacking prevention technologies. Should an invalid code be entered more than 5 times in a
row (even after power off cycles) or a valid code that has been used previously on the same unit is entered once again then the unit will go into a
permanent lock out mode which can only be reset by returning the unit to PSI3 for servicing. This service is chargeable at the discretion of PSI3 should
unauthorized access be suspected. The code given is unique for your unit and should not be used on any other unit as this will count as a code entry
failure and cause the unit to lock up. The software in the unit also has copy protection features, which will render the unit useless if program is accessed
by external means.
CODE ENTRY PROCEEDURE
Please read thoroughly before any attempt is made to enter a code.
1) Obtain code from PSI3 directly using by the calling service number from a telephone
that does not withhold the callers number.
Please make sure you have the model and serial number of the unit available.
Provided the unit has been accepted by PSI3, a 5 digit code will be issued.
2) Turn on ignition and wait for unit to enter normal display mode.
3) In the set up menu, select "FORCE POWER OFF" and wait for unit to switch off.
4) Wait a further 10 seconds
5) Press the UP button and hold in followed very quickly by pressing the DOWN button at the same time.
6) Wait for display to show a single question mark then release buttons immediately.
If unit starts up normally then go back to step 2.
7) On the top display line, 5 digits will now be displayed.
8) Enter new value by using the UP arrow to increase overall value by 100 and the DOWN button to increase the overall
value by 1. If you make a mistake, press the EXIT key once to zero the value.
Pressing the EXIT key when the value is zero will cause the unit to restart just as per normal power up.
9) Once the correct value has been entered press the ENTER key whilst watching the bottom line right hand side
of the display. If the code is accepted, the word OK will appear for 2 seconds.
The unit will now restart as per normal power up. The procedure is now complete.
If the word OK is not displayed, try the whole entry procedure from step 2 once more.
If the second attempt fails, do not try again. Please call PSI3 and report the problem.