Notices

Is this fuel pump any good?

Search this Thread

Old 21 March 2009, 08:12 PM
wildfire
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is this fuel pump any good?

I have a Walbro 255 fitted and its noisy and think it may be failing, currently giving pressure of 40psi.

Just seen this on ebay and wondering if anyone has fitted one and what they think of it.

Item number: 250390472000

This listing is for a Subaru Specific kit, The filter supplied is a hybrid type designed to sit lower in the fuel tank and dramatically reduces fuel starvation when cornering hard on low fuel. This pump and setup has been fitted to my 2.5 STI since November 2005 and has never dropped a beat.
If you need a pump for other models/makes please see my other listings. I can also supply 190 lph inline pumps for £49.99 (similar to Bosch 044, and as fitted to early porsche 911 Turbo's)
The HRC full race spec pumps on offer here are fully manufacturer supported and are better quality than Walbro. They do not have the high pitched whine of the Walbro pump due to an improved bearing construction, these should not be confused with some lower quality import pumps being sold elsewhere, please read my feedback for reassurance before bidding and feel free to ask any questions including installation advice etc, i'm happy to help. HRC pumps have a full 2yr unlimited warranty as opposed to Walbro's 12 month, also I exchange upon receipt if required and I return to supplier for you , again this is not something that Walbro offer.