Notices

thanks to every1 that helped me source brakes, more to follow

Search this Thread

Old 05 June 2007, 09:30 PM
LICKLE DAN
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default thanks to every1 that helped me source brakes, more to follow

yes thanks to peoples help reccommending places to buy! went for the cheapest though from camskill in end. 93 pounds for standard discs and pads inc delivery. was gonna pay little extra and get omp pads off ebay cheap but needed them quick and seller wouldnt answer so ordered monday at half nine and got 2day. jus fitted em sweet, took and hour and half not hard at all. 1st scooby and have gone skint to buy so was desperate for the cheapest i could source. took me a lot of time and research in finding my 95 plate import needed the 86-98 pads! partco lost out on a sale after i told them specifically what discs and pads i wanted but refused to supply unless i told them enginge and vin code - tossers!

Next on plan when i get paid is : rear discs and pads - might as well will get mintex pads and discs for 70 odd quid all in off ebay! hopefully as easy as fronts ANYONE DONE EM WOULD LIKE TO HEAR WHATS INVOLVED!

gonna buy a compressor and redo all the plastics, spoiler and splitter on mine the black has been amateurly painted and looks crap and dull! use to paint for a living so cant wait to get it looking mint, will add some clear repeaters bumpers as well and it will look sweet! oil and filter change in 2 months with plugs and cambelt then wont spend any more on it