Notices

Ignition Leads

Search this Thread

Old 07 February 2007, 03:28 PM
CupraDave
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ignition Leads

4 weeks ago I placed my first ever order with Demon Tweeks. My order was for 10mm Silicone HT Leads for my 98 WRX.

To date I have not received them and am now seriously contemplating on cancelling my order after they way I was treated and talked on the call I made to thier, ahem! "customer services" yesterday to find out the status of my order. Long story.

I am sure many of you will have ordered from them and received your goods without problems but this is about how I have been treated over a product I have already been charged for (4 weeks ago) and not received.

Can anyone reccomend somewhere else I can order leads from? preferably whose customer services are not obnoxious and about as unhelpful as one of the companies you see featured in the BBC Watchdog programme.

Thanks in advance

A very unhappy Dave
Old 07 February 2007, 03:37 PM
Rince
Scooby Regular

I often wonder about some of these places not offing any sort of helpful customer services. I mean, how many hundreds of peeps are gonna see this and think twice about ordering from them in the future?

Crazy peeps
Old 07 February 2007, 03:59 PM
CupraDave
Scooby Regular

But you would not expect such service from someone so big in the industry
Old 07 February 2007, 04:25 PM
jimbo54
Scooby Regular

l bought a set of magnecor leads from motorsportworld the leads are sent from magnecor but only takes 2 days, thought the price was good. previously l purchased a set from camskill who managed to send the wrong leads where unhelpful on the phone and still owe me a refund 6 days after receiving the returned items, l understand your frustrations customer service seems to be an afterthought the bigger the company the worse the service seems to be.

http://google.motorsportworld.co.uk/