Search this Thread

Old 30 December 2006, 12:53 PM
scoobydoobydean
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool The story begins

Hi, This is my first time on here,

I have had my03 for a month now. I bought it from a skoda garage
The only MODs are the prodrive kit. Now xmas is out the way im going to start to Modify it. Im starting with and induction kit and hope to do one MOD a month. Any suggestions on what would be some sensible MODs would be much appreciated.

Also how do i post a picture of my subaru?
Old 30 December 2006, 03:16 PM
rcwhite
Scooby Regular

for pictures open a photo bucket account transfer all your pictures u want to post to your account. then then on your account page u will see all your picture below your picture uwill see three lines of what sort off looks like codes copy the bottom one then past it in to your post that should be it.
and for modds . would start with a nice cat back exhust roger clarke tsl hayward & scott hks etc hope that helps
Old 30 December 2006, 05:05 PM
Scooby Senior

leave the induction kit until after you need it(after 350Bhp). it can cause more problems than it's worth if you fit it.

as for mods, look here to give you some ideas https://www.scoobynet.com/newage-imp...fications-376/

You may want to change the anti-roll bars and droplinks, and maybe fit an anti-lift kit before playing under the bonet, as these offer more smiles per pound

Hope you enjoy it!
Old 31 December 2006, 01:08 PM
scoobydoobydean
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by 500
leave the induction kit until after you need it(after 350Bhp). it can cause more problems than it's worth if you fit it.

as for mods, look here to give you some ideas https://www.scoobynet.com/newage-imp...fications-376/

You may want to change the anti-roll bars and droplinks, and maybe fit an anti-lift kit before playing under the bonet, as these offer more smiles per pound

Hope you enjoy it!
Thanks very much. I will take a look
Old 31 December 2006, 01:09 PM
scoobydoobydean
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by rcwhite
for pictures open a photo bucket account transfer all your pictures u want to post to your account. then then on your account page u will see all your picture below your picture uwill see three lines of what sort off looks like codes copy the bottom one then past it in to your post that should be it.
and for modds . would start with a nice cat back exhust roger clarke tsl hayward & scott hks etc hope that helps
Thanks, anything will help at the start.