Notices

Bailey Dump Valve 97 uk turbo

Search this Thread

Old 05 March 2005, 07:03 PM
ukturbo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Bailey Dump Valve 97 uk turbo

I have got an bailey dump valve from scoobyworld, i need to know how to fit it as the instructions i got with it are not very good, my car is a subaru impreza turbo R reg 1997 Facelift model. I need to know where the standard dump valve is on my car my brother has one on his 1996 wrx sti and he fitted himself but he was baffled on how to fit mine, any links or pictures on how to properly fit a aftermarket dump valve will be greatly appreciated i hope someone can help me out here

Kind regards Ukturbo
Old 05 March 2005, 10:29 PM
banny sti
Scooby Senior

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

The 98 uk turbo has the dump vale mounted on the right hand side of the intercooler. it is mounted on the pipe coming off the intercooler ,from there a pipe goes back into the inlet manifold. What kind of dump valve are you using a Vent to Atmosphere or a Re-circulating one?
Old 06 March 2005, 09:34 AM
mikeGG
Scooby Regular

Lightbulb

The Bailey dump valves are generally easy fit items. Are you sure you have the correct one for your car?

Is the existing dump valve on the right hand side of the intercooler? If it is you should have a FK66 fitting kit with the DV26 valve. If your existing dump valve is on the left had side of the engine bay you should have a FK65 and a DV26 valve.

Mike
Old 06 March 2005, 11:21 AM
turbo tony
Scooby Newbie

i was right where to fit the dump valve r kid come down to mine today and ill fit it for you hows your head this morning you were pi55ed last night
Old 06 March 2005, 02:33 PM
ukturbo
Scooby Regular

Wink

Originally Posted by banny sti
The 98 uk turbo has the dump vale mounted on the right hand side of the intercooler. it is mounted on the pipe coming off the intercooler ,from there a pipe goes back into the inlet manifold. What kind of dump valve are you using a Vent to Atmosphere or a Re-circulating one?
Cheers mate i have not got a clue about my car
Old 06 March 2005, 02:36 PM
ukturbo
Scooby Regular

Default Bailey dump valve

Originally Posted by mikeGG
The Bailey dump valves are generally easy fit items. Are you sure you have the correct one for your car?

Is the existing dump valve on the right hand side of the intercooler? If it is you should have a FK66 fitting kit with the DV26 valve. If your existing dump valve is on the left had side of the engine bay you should have a FK65 and a DV26 valve.

Mike
Thanks Mike I will go to my brothers house and hopefully he will sort it out for me
Old 06 March 2005, 05:34 PM
turbo tony
Scooby Newbie

Default Dump valve

Originally Posted by banny sti
i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ukturbo/picture4.jpg