Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

ESC July 4th Cruise to Sarfend

Search this Thread

Old 05 July 2009, 12:04 AM
Wallwatcher 1
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ESC July 4th Cruise to Sarfend

Greetings and Felicitations to all the Posers from The Wall Watchers !

This was not one of your best, I'm afraid. In fact, I would go so far as to say it was sloppy, by your own very high standards!. Nerds in Taxis and other unmentionable vehicles were allowed, nay - even permitted to get into the frame Never no mind...

To the anonymous contributor, YES, I did film the fly past, June and July. If you were there, I Gotcha , mate / miss. LOL ! ! ! !

I will now attempt to create a CD for all you good people. I will try to stitch together the files from June into one event and I will attempt the same for July. I will also include all the separate .avi sections for you, as well. I have found that the size of the cache - no snide remarks please - determines the quality of the images. For those of you who have a small cache ( grin, grin ) run a section, then immediately play again and it is as smooth as silk. I forgot to select ' stereo ' , so the sound is Mono. I am sorry, I am old. Considering some of you miserable whats it's who couldn't / wouldn't afford a hoot, it doesn't really matter, now does it ! ! !

I will now attempt to create a CD of these two events, as we see you each month. I like the idea of a small fee, say £1 for the disc, to go to your charity - if I remember, it is the Air Ambulance. I will give 100 CDs and £50 to this fund because we think you Guys and Galls are the best !

We would like to take advantage of the very kind offer of joining you folk for a run. How about September ? ? Would that be OK ?

Michael and Maggie - your number one fans, we are The Wall Watchers

Old 05 July 2009, 12:33 AM
GeorgeM
Scooby Regular

sounds good to me

I'll have a cd when done

GeorgeM - (in Kermit- the green kit car)
Old 05 July 2009, 09:05 AM
Ms Gooner 1
Scooby Regular

Yep - we'll defo have one too (we're in the white evo as our scoob was smashed up ) - You guys are great
Old 05 July 2009, 10:33 AM
TomR555
Scooby Regular

Stick me down for one,always give u a big thumbs up when I pass

Last edited by TomR555; 05 July 2009 at 10:36 AM.
Old 05 July 2009, 11:54 AM
Diesel_DC
Scooby Regular

Location: Back in Diesel wonderland - 3.0 TDi Quattro A4, with more toys than Ann Summers...lol

yep, i'll have one as well please
Old 05 July 2009, 12:42 PM
lollyMccray
Scooby Regular

Yep and us please, we never miss a hoot and wave Blue sti classic
Old 05 July 2009, 01:08 PM
FLAT ERIC
Scooby Regular

Location: You only live ONCE But if you do it right >>>>> ONCE is enough
Smile

Yes one for me as well please.

Black noisy hooting waving Stealth Wagon that had the pleasure, cough, of leading this motley crew last night. Closely followed by Brian's green "flashing" equally noisy wagon.

Fancy letting "other" vehicles into our convoy. Those further back must be hanging their heads in shame.

We will have to disable all those pesky traffic lights.

Last edited by FLAT ERIC; 05 July 2009 at 03:39 PM.
Old 05 July 2009, 01:14 PM
BRI4N
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Wallwatcher 1
I will give 100 CDs and £50 to this fund because we think you Guys and Galls are the best !
That's a fantastic gesture, Thank You.

We would like to take advantage of the very kind offer of joining you folk for a run. How about September ? ? Would that be OK ?
I'm sure we can sort something out.
Old 05 July 2009, 01:26 PM
Nurse Gladys
Scooby Regular

Location: Daily drive is a Scoob again - just what it should be!

This was not one of your best, I'm afraid. In fact, I would go so far as to say it was sloppy, by your own very high standards!.

To the anonymous contributor, YES, I did film the fly past, June and July. If you were there, I Gotcha , mate / miss. LOL ! ! ! !

I like the idea of a small fee, say £1 for the disc, to go to your charity - if I remember, it is the Air Ambulance. I will give 100 CDs and £50 to this fund because we think you Guys and Galls are the best !

Hi guys - as Bri4n says - that is a very kind gesture - thanks!

I can only assume some people were put off last night by the fact there was a massive walk in Southend - and as expected it was impossible to park (Ark has his own angle on this - I'm sure he will post up later...)

We would defo like a copy too, all sounded a bit technical to me, but sounds like the finished article will be well worth having - Thanks!

We have corresponded previously about taking you down the front - and September is great (as we will probably skip August due to the lack of parking again) Its a long drive from Cambridge with nowhere to park when you get there!!

I'm sure between us we can sort a pick up, and let you meet some of the crew in person!!

Thanks again!