Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

women!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10 September 2007, 09:52 AM
jon700
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default women!!!!

in july after working nites on my home the misses called to say park opposite our drive as a van was calling to deliver some furniture which was no problem. i crashed out in bed to be awoken by the wife being incredibly nice asking wether i wanted a cup of tea which she never does when molly my daughter came running in dad mums crashed the subaru she had reversed it out of the drive across the road into the front wing of my pug she was too busy chatting to even look!! the back corner of the scoob was totally caved in and the front wing of the pug was a mess. we went on holiday and had the scoob repaired whilst we were away now four weeks later she has only reversed the scoob on to the drive against some bushes and managed to stuff the front wing in!!!!!! i think its going to be a new one and they say most accidents happen near home and the icing on the cake sh said it wasnt her fault WOMEN!!
Old 10 September 2007, 04:17 PM
wongy
Scooby Regular

sorry to hear mate hope the car gets sorted soon
Old 12 September 2007, 02:50 PM
Joooooooooo
Scooby Regular

Oi Oi we're not all bad its been the MAN driver of my car who has managed to curb both sets of my alloys , scuff all my front skirt , take out a tree and blow the engine up lol but alas they tell me life does go on
Old 12 September 2007, 02:52 PM
Mark_B4
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Joooooooooo
Oi Oi we're not all bad its been the MAN driver of my car who has managed to curb both sets of my alloys , scuff all my front skirt , take out a tree and blow the engine up lol but alas they tell me life does go on
Has Mick not fixxed it yet.....
Old 13 September 2007, 01:46 PM
Joooooooooo
Scooby Regular

My best mate Bill has been slowly taking the engine apart but the poor blokie had an accident in his lorry and dislocated his knee , and we cant find a new or old for that matter engine so if anyone can help i'd love ya long time
Old 13 September 2007, 03:42 PM
V4JDMSTi
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jon700
in july after working nites on my home the misses called to say park opposite our drive as a van was calling to deliver some furniture which was no problem. i crashed out in bed to be awoken by the wife being incredibly nice asking wether i wanted a cup of tea which she never does when molly my daughter came running in dad mums crashed the subaru she had reversed it out of the drive across the road into the front wing of my pug she was too busy chatting to even look!! the back corner of the scoob was totally caved in and the front wing of the pug was a mess. we went on holiday and had the scoob repaired whilst we were away now four weeks later she has only reversed the scoob on to the drive against some bushes and managed to stuff the front wing in!!!!!! i think its going to be a new one and they say most accidents happen near home and the icing on the cake sh said it wasnt her fault WOMEN!!
sorry to hear that mate. is it just scratches or has it dented it?

stick a pic up may be able to help out depending on what it's like?
Old 14 September 2007, 12:19 AM
cookstar
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Joooooooooo
My best mate Bill has been slowly taking the engine apart but the poor blokie had an accident in his lorry and dislocated his knee , and we cant find a new or old for that matter engine so if anyone can help i'd love ya long time

I have an 02 WRX lump, that needs a head gasket changing