Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

SIDC Goes To Japshow Finale

Search this Thread

Old 07 August 2007, 11:52 AM
wimpy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SIDC Goes To Japshow Finale

The SIDC are pleased to announce that they will be in attendance at - The Japshow Finale @ Santa Pod.
Date: Sunday 7th October 2007.
Venue: Santa Pod Raceway, Northampton.
Admission: On the Gate - Adult £15 (under 13's go free).
Advanced Tickets can be purchased direct through Santa Pod - £12. Subject to a booking fee. Tel No.
01234 782828 or Drag Racing at Santa Pod Raceway UK
There is actually action on the Saturday too but it is a normal RWYB day. They have incorporated this day in with the Sunday so you can buy tickets for both and save money, if you want to view the web site for more details, JapShow - Japanese Performance Car Event

Details:
The SIDC Club stand will only be there on the Sunday. We have secured a Club Stand area with a provision of 60 spaces.
The Club area is open to SIDC Members Only.
As with the other shows at this venue, Santa Pod are issuing out Car Passes. So - No car pass No display area.
So it's pay on the day or book your own advanced tickets now.
RWYB - £15 gives you 3 runs down the 1/4 mile strip but Remember all cars need to be fully road legal with MOT and Driving Licence (both need to me brought with you). Please see and read Santa Pods web site for all the rules and regulations on running down the strip. The SIDC take No responsibility for any of the track action. Santa Pod Raceway - Events - RWYB Run What Ya Brung
What's on:
RWYB Competition
HKS Drag series - Round 2
Demo car's
Jet car demo's
Stunt car's
Car Club Displays
Pole Dancing
Funfair
Free grandstand seats, parking and camping
Sideshows
Trade village
and much more.

Booking your spot:
You will require a Santa Pod car pass to gain access onto the SIDC Club Stand. without one you will not get onto the club stand.
As with all Santa Pod events we would like to ask everyone who would like to attend, to send a SAE (stamped addressed envelope) with your name, and address written on it to:
The Japshow Finale. SIDC, PO Box 5673, Southend on Sea, SS2 6WU.
IMPORTANT: Please also enclose your full name, your username, and your SIDC membership number with the SAE (A membership number is required for every pass issued) IMPORTANT
Could i ask everyone who would like to attend to please post there name on the list below or email me first to confirm a space before sending off a SAE.
Deadline to get SAE to me is Friday 23rd September 2007.
Please post below if you intend to go, so i can keep an eye on the numbers attending. And don't forget to send those SAE's.

This is the last event of the year so lets show Santa Pod and all the other clubs what the SIDC can do and go out on a high.

Cheers
Iain

Can you please add your name to the MAIN list on SIDC please.