Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

ESC FAMILY DAY OUT !!!

Search this Thread

Old 21 February 2007, 09:07 PM
Looie
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Location: It's not a Scoob, or even a Skoda, but 200bhp is on the horizon..
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ESC FAMILY DAY OUT !!!

OK Folks, this is now CONFIRMED as an ESC FAMILY DAY OUT!!

SUNDAY 10TH JUNE

We all loved our trip to Monkeyworld last year, so here is another fantastic “Wildlife Park” for ALLTHE FAMILY.

We have been going here for many, many years and so far we’ve never ever had a bad day here and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. I’ve recommended this place to a lot of friends over the years and I can honestly say that once you have visited this place – you WILL go back!! - With 160 acres to get around - you will be well entertained..... !!

Rhinos. Zebras, Camels, Ostriches, Lions, Leopards, Red Pandas, Giant Tortoises, Penguins, Tropical Birds,
MONKEYS (Just for you Brian ), Meerkats, Otters, Goats, Ponies, Tapirs, Wallabies, Storks, Capybaras, Flamingoes, Cranes, Antelopes, Mongooses, Bats, Owls, Emus, Llamas, Onyx - the list just goes on and on.......

Click here to see the web site Cotswold Wildlife Park and Gardens, England

They are open from 10.00am, so ideally we should aim to be at the park around that time. It’s about 1½hrs travelling time from Harlow, so for everyone else, probably about 2-2¼hrs travelling, so no “crack of dawn” leaving time!

I have managed to get secure special parking arrangements (by the Camel Enclosure), which will be well away from the general public. They are not a stranger to Car Club’s visiting - just 3 weeks after us, they have the “Club Triumph” visiting – last year they had the Mazda RX5 Club go along.

Admission prices:
We have been given special “arrangements” (assuming we have 20 or more in the group) – The driver of each car will be allowed FREE admission, and passengers would pay the normal rate – i.e. Adult - £9.50, Children ages 3-16 - £7.00 and Senior Citizens over 65 also £7.00.

Dogs are allowed, but must be kept under control and on leads at all times.

There is so much to see here, those who are visiting for the first time - I wouldn’t be surprised if you don’t actually see the whole of the park in the time we will be there! I remember it took us two or three visits before we managed to see everything.....

SO COME ON AND STICK YOUR NAMES DOWN………..
FOR A CRACKING FAMILY DAY OUT……. !!

1: Looie & Family
Old 21 February 2007, 09:51 PM
Supercue
Scooby Regular

Count us all in please
Old 21 February 2007, 09:58 PM
Looie
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

SUNDAY 10TH JUNE

We all loved our trip to Monkeyworld last year, so here is another fantastic “Wildlife Park” for ALLTHE FAMILY.

We have been going here for many, many years and so far we’ve never ever had a bad day here and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. I’ve recommended this place to a lot of friends over the years and I can honestly say that once you have visited this place – you WILL go back!! - With 160 acres to get around - you will be well entertained..... !!

Rhinos. Zebras, Camels, Ostriches, Lions, Leopards, Red Pandas, Giant Tortoises, Penguins, Tropical Birds,
MONKEYS (Just for you Brian ), Meerkats, Otters, Goats, Ponies, Tapirs, Wallabies, Storks, Capybaras, Flamingoes, Cranes, Antelopes, Mongooses, Bats, Owls, Emus, Llamas, Onyx - the list just goes on and on.......

They are open from 10.00am, so ideally we should aim to be at the park around that time. It’s about 1½hrs travelling time from Harlow, so for everyone else, probably about 2-2¼hrs travelling, so no “crack of dawn” leaving time!

I have managed to get secure special parking arrangements (by the Camel Enclosure), which will be well away from the general public. They are not a stranger to Car Club’s visiting - just 3 weeks after us, they have the “Club Triumph” visiting – last year they had the Mazda RX5 Club go along.

Admission prices:
We have been given special “arrangements” (assuming we have 20 or more in the group) – The driver of each car will be allowed FREE admission, and passengers would pay the normal rate – i.e. Adult - £9.50, Children ages 3-16 - £7.00 and Senior Citizens over 65 also £7.00.

There is so much to see here, those who are visiting for the first time - I wouldn’t be surprised if you don’t actually see the whole of the park in the time we will be there! I remember it took us two or three visits before we managed to see everything.....

2: Supercue & Family
Old 21 February 2007, 10:01 PM
SirFozzalot
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Details added to the calendar Looie
Old 21 February 2007, 10:10 PM
Looie
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by SirFozzalot
Details added to the calendar Looie
Cheers Mate...
Old 22 February 2007, 10:28 AM
Supercue
Scooby Regular

Old 22 February 2007, 03:46 PM
miss d
Scooby Regular

were be up for that
Old 22 February 2007, 05:51 PM
BeeSTi
Scooby Regular

Location: Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out

Looks great looie Please add us and the two little BeeSTi `s

Darren
Old 22 February 2007, 06:17 PM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

Looks like a nice day out

Great thread / Info Looie ,

Well done mate

Tiny ...
Old 22 February 2007, 09:12 PM
Looie
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

SUNDAY 10TH JUNE

Rhinos. Zebras, Camels, Ostriches, Lions, Leopards, Red Pandas, Giant Tortoises, Penguins, Tropical Birds, MONKEYS (Just for you Brian ), Meerkats, Otters, Goats, Ponies, Tapirs, Wallabies, Storks, Capybaras, Flamingoes, Cranes, Antelopes, Mongooses, Bats, Owls, Emus, Llamas, Onyx - the list just goes on and on.......

Admission prices:

3: miss d
4: BeeSTi & Family
Old 23 February 2007, 09:42 AM
Milamber
Scooby Senior

5. Milamber & Family
Old 24 February 2007, 04:07 PM
Looie
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

BTTT
Old 24 February 2007, 10:18 PM
Dave_68
Scooby Regular

5. Milamber & Family
6. Dave_68 & Family
Old 24 February 2007, 11:10 PM
Phil
Track Day Organiser

Very Proffesional Post Looie

Shame we are away that weekend
Old 24 February 2007, 11:16 PM
Looie
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by phil_stephens
Very Proffesional Post Looie

Shame we are away that weekend
Gonna miss a good 'un........ !!
Old 25 February 2007, 02:38 PM
Mrs ESC
Scooby Regular

Location: Loving the ESC FAMILY thing. F*CK the TROUBLE MAKERS :D

Will try and drug Tiny along to this. have they got DOVES there as this will deff get him there lol
Old 25 February 2007, 03:24 PM
Looie
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by Mrs ESC
Will try and drug Tiny along to this. have they got DOVES there as this will deff get him there lol
There are loads of birds there, but TBH not paid much attention to Doves - as I would normally ignore them as we get so many around where I live!

If it interests him - when I showed them the photos from how we parked up at Monkeyworld - they wanted to be told the info on the rally looking car at the end - Tiny's of course!! - They are looking forward to seeing it if you can come along...!!
Old 25 February 2007, 04:02 PM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Mrs ESC

Drug me Dont you start about me doves hon !! Bad enough with the stick of this lot !!
Old 25 February 2007, 04:06 PM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

SUNDAY 10TH JUNE

Rhinos. Zebras, Camels, Ostriches, Lions, Leopards, Red Pandas, Giant Tortoises, Penguins, Tropical Birds, MONKEYS (Just for you Brian ), Meerkats, Otters, Goats, Ponies, Tapirs, Wallabies, Storks, Capybaras, Flamingoes, Cranes, Antelopes, Mongooses, Bats, Owls, Emus, Llamas, Onyx - the list just goes on and on.......

Admission prices:

5. Milamber & Family
6. Dave_68 & Family
7. Tiny , Mrs ESC , Shain & Courtney
Old 25 February 2007, 04:50 PM
Looie
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Old 25 February 2007, 04:59 PM
BRI4N
Scooby Regular

Default Will try our best, but this is straight after our honeymoon....

SUNDAY 10TH JUNE

Admission prices:

5. Milamber & Family
6. Dave_68 & Family
8. The GreenWagon Clan (tbc)
Old 25 February 2007, 05:36 PM
Looie
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Will try our best, but this is straight after our honeymoon....

You will want a relaxing day then................
Old 26 February 2007, 06:37 PM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

SUNDAY 10TH JUNE

Admission prices:

5. Milamber & Family
6. Dave_68 & Family

9. KevD & Paula
Old 27 February 2007, 08:17 PM
Looie
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

BTTT
Old 27 February 2007, 08:48 PM
PeterUK300
Scooby Regular

SUNDAY 10TH JUNE

Admission prices:

5. Milamber & Family
6. Dave_68 & Family
9. KevD & Paula
10. PeterUK300, JoanUK300 & Harrison
Old 27 February 2007, 09:46 PM
FLAT ERIC
Scooby Regular

Location: You only live ONCE But if you do it right >>>>> ONCE is enough
Smile

BURFORD · OXFORDSHIRE · OX18 4JP

Telephone 01993 823006

The Park is located 2 miles South of Burford, Oxfordshire, on the A361.

Burford is mid way between Oxford and Cheltenham on the A40.

115 MILES FROM THURROCK SERVICES

M25 J16 > M40

M40 J8 > A40 > A361

Mark
Old 27 February 2007, 11:01 PM
Looie
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Cheers
Old 28 February 2007, 05:44 PM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

Wow ..

This is gathering steam quite nicely now

Should ba a good day

Looking forward to it

Tiny
Old 28 February 2007, 07:09 PM