Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

I was pulled last night

Search this Thread

Old 06 November 2005, 12:19 PM
SHESCOOBY
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy I was pulled last night

After having a fantastic time at Santa Pod yesterday and last night and after spending at least two hours trying to get out as there was an accident on the main road.

We just came out of Milton Keynes and hit a nice Duel Carridge way so thought ooh lets have a play (friends were following us) had some good flames etc not driving mad as I had Ellie and 10yr old Little David in the car so driving fast wasnt on the agenda, we came up to a round about that hits Buckingham and my moby rang it was our friends that were behind us telling us that we had the police behind us, so took it easy etc etc well within the speed limits. Driving along this very very Dark road a car was coming the other way with its main beam on blinding me big time I was doing about 50 (speed limit) and slowed right down to about 20 as I couldnt see and could see this car coming towards us it was on our side of the road, I thought **** whats this T0$$er doing, then as I had to a stop cos my life flashed in front of me, thought I was going to be hit head on, Ellie was crying and Little David was really scared only to frind when it stopped in front of us it was a police riot van with its main beam on and blue flashing lights, but we couldnt see the blue flashing lights as his head lights were on full!!

Anyway then there were 4 coppers opening my door and one of them turned the car off and grabbed the keys, he had a real big attitude,asked if this was my vehicle, er yes officer he said can you proove it? er yeah officer.... he said he had been following me and saw me playing and flaming, to which I responded well the car is a turbo and they do flame!! I cant help that :S he said that he had done a PNC check and that the number plate wasnt registered with this car!!!

By this time Ellie was very upset as she was asleep and awoke whilst we were panicing when the Riot van coming towards us, and so was little David very upset, they lifted the bonnet and was checking the chassis number etc. They didnt even ask my name or anything, Then the young copper said he was sorry but it needed to be checked and that it could have been a typo error back at their end, Are the police capable of making such a error by getting my number plate wrong? Mean while my friends were parked behind the police car behind me......

Anyway after being there for a futher 10 or 15 mins or so the Young one said that they have to do this, meaning parking a riot van in front of the car and a copper car behind blocking me in, as if it is stolen then the person driving the stolen car wont be able to drive away and if the astra police car did put on there blue lights without riot van the stolen car would have just gone the police wouldnt of kept up!! Fair enough as I appreciate what they did cos if my car was stolen they would have caught them or got my car back
But in the mean time they scared the living daylights of me and Dave and Ellie and little David

And one bonus they didnt do me for anything not even my PINK SIDE LIGHTS

They didnt even ask for any details

Kaz
Old 06 November 2005, 12:42 PM
Budgie
Scooby Regular

that sounds a bit tough kaz
glad everone is ok though
they should have expected flames on bonfire night anyway
see you at henley

budgie
Old 06 November 2005, 12:51 PM
baz69birds
Scooby Regular

KAZ think you was SPOTTED the other day (was it you thread/ santa pod)
silver classic PINK graphics i thopught of you!!
BAZ
Old 06 November 2005, 12:56 PM
baz69birds
Scooby Regular

print it off,
apart from you on the phone & flames
& send it to here
KENT POLICE
PHEONIX HOUSE
2 LONDON ROAD
MAIDSTONE
KENT
ME16 8PZ

hopefully they can pass ot on to who ever, & get an appology

BAZ
Old 06 November 2005, 01:32 PM
SHESCOOBY
Scooby Regular

Cool Baz will do

Thanks
Old 06 November 2005, 01:36 PM
Her at the back
Scooby Regular

Bit of a heavy hand what did they think you was gonna do? hit them with your handbag!
Old 06 November 2005, 01:40 PM
SHESCOOBY
Scooby Regular

Talking

think they were scared when they opened the door

they were stunned by my Impeccable beauty pmsl

must admit whilst they were all standng there I could hear in my head the Bill tune playing pmsl

Last edited by SHESCOOBY; 06 November 2005 at 01:43 PM.
Old 06 November 2005, 03:11 PM
kip
Scooby Regular

you little bug*** you

racing again pmsl
Old 06 November 2005, 03:18 PM
duSTI
Scooby Regular

K,

Did you get there numbers at all? If you did why not report them and make a complaint against them?

Glad it's ok now though.

Jim
Old 06 November 2005, 05:55 PM
SHESCOOBY
Scooby Regular

Talking

Kip you know me always a little Girl Racer

James unfortunately we didnt get their details we were on a very dark road and we had ten ton trucks over taking us etc and well I was more concerned about Ellie and Little David as they were quite upset.

I am investigating tho

Kaz
Old 06 November 2005, 08:22 PM
Mrs spec'c'57
Scooby Regular

All sounds a bit harsh to me as if you'd steal a car when you have kids with you???!!!!! Drrr
Anyway glad all is ok take care

Lin & Steve
Old 07 November 2005, 09:47 AM
SHESCOOBY
Scooby Regular

Well have made a complaint to the Police Complaints Authority
They said that they will investigate.

Just think they could have pulled us on a better lit road and well not in a frightening way, Like people said all i could have known was that I was being Hijacked!!

Will keep ya all informed

Kaz
Old 07 November 2005, 10:16 AM
rb5 286
Scooby Regular

i have just had a letter back from the police after their 'investigation' into the driver that rear ended me and drove off......

after their 'extensive investigation' they have been unable to locate the driver of the vehicle.....amazing this considering he was insured and has an address!!!!

extensive investigation is actually 2 letters sent to the address and then a knock on the door!!!!
Old 07 November 2005, 10:29 AM
cookstar
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by rb5 286
i have just had a letter back from the police after their 'investigation' into the driver that rear ended me and drove off......

after their 'extensive investigation' they have been unable to locate the driver of the vehicle.....amazing this considering he was insured and has an address!!!!

extensive investigation is actually 2 letters sent to the address and then a knock on the door!!!!
mark.. Is this the accident that happened near me? If so good luck, have had exactly the same results from them when my car was hit outside the house, even though the registration was given to them.

A lot of cars round my way are completely unregistered, no mot/insurance, if your lucky you will be able to spot a moody tax disc, (available on the street for about £40) And when they are registered it is to an aunty that lives back home.

Total nightmare,

If you have the address then cant you do a bit of "investigating" yourself??
Old 07 November 2005, 11:51 AM
rb5 286
Scooby Regular

thats wot i thought cookie, but insurance co wont give me the address.

i aint really surprised tho, the driver looked foreign and couldnt speak any english. he was so lucky cos i was in shock, i just wanted to rip his head off cos he was driving like a **** for ABOUT 5 MILES!!!

down ur road there is an evo 8, a black ferrari 355 soft top, M3 & M5
Old 28 November 2005, 09:35 AM
Mrs Baz
Scooby Regular

Angry

As many of you know Baz was stopped by the police on the way to Butlins, well we wrote a letter to police complaining of the policemans attitude and arrogance, we got a reply this morning...

Baz was not done because he was parked on the bridge, according to the policemans notebook he wrote that (1) he stopped Baz on the bridge and gave him his fine, points etc on the bridge, & (2) he did this because Baz's hazzard lights were not working and NOT because he was stopped on the bridge as said by the copper originally!!!

Baz is a littleto say the least

Mrs Baz
Old 28 November 2005, 12:35 PM
Her at the back
Scooby Regular

but we all saw him go past on bridge not stop you there
Old 28 November 2005, 02:04 PM
Cornelius
Scooby Regular

so, how would the copper know if Baz's hazards weren't working before hand when he pulled Baz over on the bridge?

why does "trumped up charge" spring to mind?
Old 28 November 2005, 05:18 PM
Nate
Scooby Regular

Could there be a few witnesses gathered .

Nate.
Old 28 November 2005, 09:15 PM
baz69birds
Scooby Regular

oh i have written a letter back telling the office that i took a pic of my car on the bridge & in the pic you can see the HAZZARDS are ON!!!

& also said my CLUB who drove under the bridge all saw i had my indicator on SO that must mean i had atleast one side working???

the copper also told me (at the time) CCTV had been watching me thats why he was there, so ive asked them to find the tape & then they will see my HAZZARDS where ON,

Proving the COPPER is LYING.
Old 28 November 2005, 09:18 PM
Her at the back
Scooby Regular

Well done as I would stand up in court stating the copper did not stop on bridge as me and bubs were watching and talking about seeing it pass you!!!!