Drivetrain Gearbox, Diffs & Driveshafts etc

New Data Log Analysis Software for All!

Search this Thread

Old 23 September 2003, 11:58 PM
DLL
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi everyone.

For all you UTEC, PossumLink, LinkPlus, Tec-2, and Tec-3 owners, I thought I'd let you know about a free 30-day trial of a software product that enables rapid and meaningful analysis of the information that is hidden within your ECU's data logs: Data Log Lab. It offers far more functionality than the manufacturers’ original software and access to it in a far easier way. Its combination of power and ease of use has already won it many satisfied customers. But don't take my word for it - see the web site's Customer Comments page!

One of Data Log Lab's most useful features is the production of Power Graphs for your car from the ECU's data logs.

Data Log Lab's Power Graphs are a significant aid to all after-market ECU owners because:
- They allow consistent and effective tuning of your car without the need for expensive rolling-road time.
- They give a quantitive and definitive answer to the question "Has my latest performance modification made any difference?". The Power Graphs are sensitive enough to accurately show a 2-5 hp increase in engine output - the amount you might typically get from an air filter or exhaust swap, and mild timing change, etc., etc.
- They give early warning of failures and problems by allowing the regular monitoring of engine power output.
- They allow instant comparison between cars when the owners live miles apart and don't have access to the same rolling-road.

Data Log Lab's Power Graph feature has around for over 2 years now in the form of Miata Link Lab, Data Log Lab's predecessor. The calculations it performs have proved remarkably consistent and typically within 2-5% of rolling road figures.

Download a free 30-day trial from http://www.dataloglab.com/ today!

Thanks for listening,

Glenn
Data Log Lab Support
www.dataloglab.com