Notices
Drivetrain Gearbox, Diffs & Driveshafts etc

Lamba link Readings???

Search this Thread

Old 28 August 2003, 10:14 AM
ScoobyWhite
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I fit a Lambda Link westerday and do not understand anything about it!!

First and whit a help of Mr. John Banks I see that the electrician man conect rong the lambda link, because I always get the last and green light on (just this light not all scale until there).
Now it is probably conected well but I still do not understand the readings.
Att two weeks before the lambda was whit perfect readings (has Mr. John Banks see) and the car is stop from there to now!!
I the first times the lights on the scale do not flash, and then a little bit of worm up and the red light flash, but here is the question?????:

When I press the gas the lights go up until where is fine, but the all scale I do not understand.
When for ex. I get "orange" readings the light before (red) do not sould be on???? Like the knock link scale upper you go the lowest lights still are on!!!

And then I do not have always readings it is like "impulses" now the scale go up (and the light go up but the lights before are off and then go back, and now I have readings and then I do not have pass 5 seconds and the light go up again???????

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND!!!
Could you help me???
Please post some conpreensive photos to see if all the things are well conected.

Thanks

PS: Mr. John I could not get pictures!!!
Old 28 August 2003, 05:39 PM
john banks
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
All sounds normal to me. The disco effect is closed loop control at warm idle and cruise. The most right hand green light or the one before it will be lighting up on full boost.