Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Tracktive and Carnetix Open Day - 22-23rd April.

Search this Thread

Old 07 April 2006, 10:22 AM
Luke C
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Tracktive and Carnetix Open Day - 22-23rd April.

If you dont already know, Carnetix and Tracktive solutions are holding an open day this month on the 22-23rd April.

Glen and Bec from Carnetix operate in the same unit as Richard Bulmer @ Tracktive(does he need an intro??!!) to offer a complete servicing and Tuning solution.

You may know that Richard used to map cars for TSL and Glen and Bec used to work there. These three have done all the work on my car which has always been absolutely spot on. Some of you may have seen my Type R before, those of you who have will know that its a rather special car. I know where I will be going from now on. The same high levels of knowledge with non of the high prices. I have just had my car mapped and checked over as I am selling it. Cost a lot less than I am used to!

The unit itself is a really good size (bigger than TSL) with a lot more opportunities for development. Richard also has a rolling road going in later this year. Needless to say this will be a fantastic addition for all of us!

Even if you use someone else already and you are completely happy with them, I strongly suggest you take a look at the place, top bunch of people and no bull s*it!

DONT FORGET! PUT THIS IN YOUR DIARY>>>> 22-23 APRIL.

www.tracktive.co.uk

www.carnetix.co.uk

Unit 1D, Saxby Road Industrial Estate

Melton Mowbray

Leicestershire

LE13 1BS

Last edited by Luke C; 07 April 2006 at 10:25 AM.
Old 12 April 2006, 10:28 PM
Luke C
Scooby Regular

dont forget
Old 13 April 2006, 11:13 AM
subarustel
Scooby Regular

Location: m25 and surroundin areas......need 500+horses again!!!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dont mean 2 burst your bubble, but richard didnt do a great job with my car,

and no customer service.
Old 13 April 2006, 06:04 PM
edmy716
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by subarustel
dont mean 2 burst your bubble, but richard didnt do a great job with my car,

and no customer service.
how come what was ur problem?
Old 13 April 2006, 06:46 PM
subarustel
Scooby Regular

mods r:

3" tbe, blitz panel replacement filter, and uprated prodrive fuel pump.

went tsl 4 a map, and was quite happy on the way back 2 london.

the next day, i was goin rolling road with tony *** (from extreme autos) and my m8 nick in his evo 8 mr.

on the way there my car threw a cel, so didnt run it on the rollers. instead i went back 2 tsl 2 find a problem with the map, so richard remapped my car, but this was rushed, and i was getting a slight spike in boost (noticed a few days later) when checked boost on electronic boost guage.

tsl didnt wanna help at all, and i didnt wanna waist another couple of tanks of juice getting there and mapping again.

so i rang pat, who's mapped a couple of my cars and a couple of my pals cars, and he saved the day once again.

oh and tsl agreed a price, but when they finished the work, i got a little surprise.
Old 13 April 2006, 06:57 PM
Luke C
Scooby Regular

Whoa!

Hold youir horses bud.

For a start, Richard was not and never was employed by TSL. He used to map cars for them.

The customer service side is not his fault mate, that would be a certain other person. Shocked about the price when you got the bill? I almost always was but I was ALWAYS totally satisfied with the work.

Hence my post on here, you will see that all the people responsible for building my car have moved to thier own premesis and are free to give you good honest work at much better prices.

just picked up my car today after being mapped and MOT'ed etc. I am over the moon with it. I am selling it and who ever buys it can rest in the fact that my car has always been looked after by these guys really well.

I'm not in the business of dropping names and dropping people in the s*it but the parties involved in the poor (and I agree with you) customer service and frankly outrageous pricing are no longer involved with these people.

I stronly suggest that we all give Glen, Bec and Richard the opportunity to prove themselves for the talented and helpful people they are now that they are away from TSL.

Just my little bit guys
Old 13 April 2006, 07:03 PM
subarustel
Scooby Regular

richards hands were on that laptop, i know i was there,

yes poor customer service from G,

and yes richard *** my map.

mayb yours was better, but mine wasn't

if u read my earlier post u would c that he *** the map not once, but twice.

oh and 4got 2 add, when he f'd up the 1st map, he didn't even know what he did wrong.
Old 14 April 2006, 08:06 AM
edmy716
Scooby Regular

when u say he fkd ur map up. how??
and like luke said customer service not rich fault!
i cant see rich fking a map up
Old 14 April 2006, 06:38 PM
Luke C
Scooby Regular

Well, you cant win them all. Maybe he made a mistake....we all do!

All I can say is that all the people I have spoken to who have scoobs that have had work done by these guys have been totally satisfied.

Personally, I have always been really happy with all the work on my car. Not a thing out of place or done incorrectly. Not bad for almost £30K worth of work!

Weather it was a big job or a simple service, its always been spot on. Hence why I am following the talent to their new place.

Maybe you could pop up and speak to Richard and explain exactly what you were/are not happy with on your car? He does'nt bite
Old 14 April 2006, 06:39 PM
Luke C
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by edmy716

True, I dont think he would have held the position at Ralliart that he did if he was in the habit of messing maps up!
Old 15 April 2006, 12:24 PM
subarustel
Scooby Regular

speak 2 richard? every time i rang, he didnt wanna come 2 the phone, and after feckin my map TWICE AND NOT ANSWERIN OR RETURNING MY CALLS,

i didnt wanna no.

anyways his and tsl's problem, not mine anymore as i had a pat map.

there the 1's that have lost out, as i have given pat alot of business.:bigsmiles:

richard didnt even go wide enough on lambda parimeters, mayb due 2 lack of experience at the time, and boost spike? come on not hard 2 correct. i know this and im not a computer wizard or a mapper.

fact of the matter its been a year and a half since richard mapped my car, and if i waited 4 tsl, or richard i would b well pisd. as would have u.

oh and i 4got 2 mention, the 1st time i was at tsl they had a couple of guys already there with map issues. and i waited a few months after this 2 get my car mapped as wanted others 2 b the guinea pig's

Last edited by subarustel; 15 April 2006 at 12:26 PM.
Old 15 April 2006, 11:19 PM
bighead
Scooby Regular

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Did you know that Richard use to map for Carlos ( WRC Toyota Team) !
Old 16 April 2006, 09:35 AM
subarustel
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by bighead
Did you know that Richard use to map for Carlos ( WRC Toyota Team) !
who me?

i dont really care who he maps 4, or who he MAPPED for, i dont care if he maps for the queen, i jus dont care.

does richard know i have loads of friends with subies?, and they all need maps and work done?

i dont he think cares either.

y do u guys back him? if he fukd your cars up u wouldn't b praising him.

like yeah guys and gals richard really did a good job of ******* my car up, who else wants him 2 map your cars? i have his number.lol
Old 16 April 2006, 09:43 AM
subarustel
Scooby Regular

u say like u know. did he map your car? yes or no

i no he mapped mine, and still have the fkuk up logs on my work laptop
Old 16 April 2006, 09:51 AM
subarustel
Scooby Regular

[quote=Luke C]

For a start, Richard was not and never was employed by TSL. He used to map cars for them.

-any1 that gets paid by some1 and maps 4 some1 obviously does do work 4 the other.

Hence my post on here, you will see that all the people responsible for building my car have moved to thier own premesis and are free to give you good honest work at much better prices.

-y they building your car? problems? jus interested

just picked up my car today after being mapped and MOT'ed etc. I am over the moon with it. I am selling it and who ever buys it can rest in the fact that my car has always been looked after by these guys really well.

-jus been mapped? what so richard jus mapped your car or has it been mapped b4? if its jus been mapped how can u comment on richards work? i was happy with my map on the way back from tsl, jus didnt last long. under 24 hours 2 b exact.

I stronly suggest that we all give Glen, Bec and Richard the opportunity to prove themselves for the talented and helpful people they are now that they are away from TSL.

-me give richard the opportunity 2 prove himself? i did this twice, u no the sayin once bitten, get my point.

i would even have given him a thrid time lucky, but he didnt wanna know.

ANY1 ELSE???
Old 16 April 2006, 09:55 AM
subarustel
Scooby Regular

DONT FORGET! PUT THIS IN YOUR DIARY>>>> 22-23 APRIL.

www.tracktive.co.uk

www.carnetix.co.uk

Unit 1D, Saxby Road Industrial Estate
Melton Mowbray
Leicestershire
LE13 1BS

MAYB I SHOULD PUT THIS DATE IN MY DIARY AND GO TEACH RICHARD A THING OR 2
Old 16 April 2006, 10:17 AM
edmy716
Scooby Regular

you talk sh*t, he has mapped 2 of my cars the first was my rb5 it was awsome, however it had a slight overboost so i rang up and he sorted straight away! no ifs or buts. this car was drove very hard and never missed a beat, still running sweet as a nut 18months later, the car has even been to the nurburg! he told me it would be about 275bhp with matching torque, guess what it came out with 274bhp and 280ftlb!

second car he has just mapped is my04 sti ppp, i rang him up for some advice on what i needed for 350bhp, he advised me on a few various things which i did. took down for the remap and he transformed the car, super smooth and much more top end. he then said it would b about 350bhp with matching torque. guess what car made 357bhp/361ftlb!

i understand u must have had a bad experience but i think the way ur putting it across is a bit ott.

i fail to see how u can say he has no experience. hes an ex WRC, ex MOTEC MD, he gets flown out to map all sorts of cars, he has his OWN ECU! the list goes on and on.

so get a grip and stop slagging off a very good experienced tuner!

Last edited by edmy716; 16 April 2006 at 10:24 AM.
Old 16 April 2006, 10:36 AM
subarustel
Scooby Regular

you talk sh*t,

show me any **** that i talked

he has mapped 2 of my cars the first was my rb5 it was awsome, however it had a slight overboost so i rang up and he sorted straight away! no ifs or buts.

he did have a problem with your car, but he did sort it

not the same as my prob, my problem he didnt SORT, STILL DIDNT GET IT RIGHT THE 1'ST TIME THOUGH.AND ON MINE THE 2ND TIME EITHER.

second car he has just mapped is my04 sti ppp, i rang him up for some advice on what i needed for 350bhp, he advised me on a few various things which i did. took down for the remap and he transformed the car, super smooth and much more top end. he then said it would b about 350bhp with matching torque. guess what car made 357bhp/361ftlb!

YOUR 04 HE JUS MAPPED, HAVE U LOOKED AT YOUR LOG'S? AND IF HES JUS MAPPED IT, YOU DONT KNOW HOW IT WILL PERFORM IN 18 MONTHS HEH?

what 357 bhp on ihi turbo?

i understand u must have had a bad experience but i think the way ur putting it across is a bit ott.

u understand? no u obviously dont, my m8's would never go 2 richard even though i told them give him another chance, but they didnt like the way he dealt with me.

u think im goin into overtime? u wasnt there, so what r u thinkin?

i fail to see how u can say he has no experience. hes an ex WRC, ex MOTEC MD, he gets flown out to map all sorts of cars, he has his OWN ECU! the list goes on and on.

i never said he has no experience jus mayb not enuf when he mapped my car

so get a grip and stop slagging off a very good experienced tuner!

the
no u get a grip, y u up his ****? i wish it were u in my shoes, then we would c who needs 2 get a grip.

i dont like slagging peeps off, and not debating he is good, but he jus didnt do a good job on my car twice, and did nothin about it.

end of.
Old 16 April 2006, 10:47 AM
edmy716
Scooby Regular

richard didnt even go wide enough on lambda parimeters, mayb due 2 lack of experience
talking sh*t again?

not up his **** just think he is very good at his job

i have checked the logs actually everything all sweet

yes 357 on a ihi http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...0042006095.jpg

what ACTUAL problem did u have u havent explained it, u keep saying he fkd it up he fkd it up, fkd wat up??? u had a bit of a boost spike is that what this is all about?

Last edited by edmy716; 16 April 2006 at 11:05 AM.
Old 16 April 2006, 01:32 PM
subarustel
Scooby Regular

talking sh*t again?

mayb is not the same as he ISN'T, AND HE MAPPED MY CAR A LONG TIME AGO

not up his **** just think he is very **** at his job

WELL EVERY1 HAS THEIR OWN OPINION AS HAVE YOU AND I

i have checked the logs actually everything all sweet

yes 357 on a ihi http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...0042006095.jpg

SO I TAKE IT U DONT MIND RUNNING YOUR TURBO AS HARD AS U CAN, AND POSSIBLY BLOWING HOT AIR INTO YOUR ENGINE

what ACTUAL problem did u have u havent explained it, u keep saying he fkd it up he fkd it up, fkd wat up??? u had a bit of a boost spike is that what this is all about?
AS FOR THIS^ IT DOESNT REALLY MATTER, MY POINT IS MY CAR THREW CEL'S AND HE DIDNT WANNA KNOW.
Old 16 April 2006, 01:42 PM
subarustel
Scooby Regular

y u caryin this on? r u his son?

about badmouthing other peoples work, i dont like doin it, but in this case i did, and i dont regret it.

your not the only 1 happy with rich, and im not the only 1 unhappy with rich.

yeah ? ? ?
Old 16 April 2006, 01:50 PM
edmy716
Scooby Regular

AS FOR THIS^ IT DOESNT REALLY MATTER, MY POINT IS MY CAR THREW CEL'S AND HE DIDNT WANNA KNOW.
its the supporting mods that count u muppet. do u know anything about tuning or r u just a wannabe

and STILL u cant explain what was up with ur car!
they throw cel lights just for decatting!

sounds to me like ur just trying be akward and making a mountain out of a mole hill and there wasnt actually a great deal wrong with ur car.

Old 16 April 2006, 02:20 PM
subarustel
Scooby Regular

its the supporting mods that count u muppet. do u know anything about tuning or r u just a wannabe

and STILL u cant explain what was up with ur car!
they throw cel lights just for decatting!

sounds to me like ur just trying be akward and making a mountain out of a mole hill and there wasnt actually a great deal wrong with ur car.

no u muppet, i been working on cars since i was ten. and im 3 days away from 28, not 21 or 22, and never done any work on cars. (guessing how old u r) and i posted MY OPINION. DIDNT EXPECT SOME YOUNG MAN OR BOY SHOULD I SAY TO ARGUE WHAT MY RESULTS WERE WITH THIS MAPPER, WHEN U WEREN'T EVEN ANYWHERE NEAR

my car was overboosting the 1st day, and rev's were over running. my car threw a cel.

then got a rushed re-map and hey guess what threw a boost spike cel, and lambda out of perimeter cel. not 2 mention i could c boost creep on my boost gauge

HOW COME PAT MAPPED MY CAR AFTER RICHARD AND TSL DIDNT WANNA KNOW ME, AND IVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM SINCE??????

this is because richard did a GOOD JOB on my car.lol
Old 16 April 2006, 03:04 PM
edmy716
Scooby Regular

no u muppet, i been working on cars since i was ten

hot wheels dont count

as for me im 22 age does not matter. i have had subaru and (gtr) skyline engines in pieces and put back together and working fine.

im not the one confessing to be a wizard in the car department. u r.

like i said b4 mountain mole hill

and as for tsl not wanting to know u, i wouldnt want to either u sound like a little old women
Old 16 April 2006, 03:22 PM
dogpole
Scooby Regular

for ****'s sake guys.

whats that word i'm looking for..... handbags?

subarustel, i see your point mate, i wouldn't have gone back either.
edmy716, why are you stiring it up, he's said his peice.

and before anybody starts on me, yes richard has mapped my car, its also been to power eng. and the clinic, i'm not posting to big him up or slag him off, but he did a good job on mine with no problems afterwards.

i will be going to the open day to give them my support, i know what its like setting up your own business in an already populated market.

i hope theres going to be food guys

dp
Old 16 April 2006, 03:33 PM
subarustel
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by dogpole
for ****'s sake guys.

whats that word i'm looking for..... handbags?

subarustel, i see your point mate, i wouldn't have gone back either.
edmy716, why are you stiring it up, he's said his peice.

and before anybody starts on me, yes richard has mapped my car, its also been to power eng. and the clinic, i'm not posting to big him up or slag him off, but he did a good job on mine with no problems afterwards.

i will be going to the open day to give them my support, i know what its like setting up your own business in an already populated market.

i hope theres going to be food guys

dp
nice to c an answer to the thread and no1 jumping on your head.lol

as 4 u being 22 i didnt know i was jus quessing.

as 4 skylines, i jus so happen to have 1 in the garage i work in. im not working onit though.lol

i do have a gtr 34 rear bumper to sell.
Old 16 April 2006, 03:40 PM
subarustel
Scooby Regular

hot wheels dont count

as for me im 22 age does not matter. i have had subaru and (gtr) skyline engines in pieces and put back together and working fine.

im not the one confessing to be a wizard in the car department. u r.

no evidence of this, you the expert who knows richard didnt **** my map

like i said b4 mountain mole hill

yeah like u said your making mountain mole hill

and as for tsl not wanting to know u, i wouldnt want to either u sound like a little old women
nah not little old woman, but big young man. hah hah hah.

now this is overtime

Last edited by subarustel; 18 April 2006 at 11:12 PM.
Old 16 April 2006, 05:44 PM
dougwrx
Scooby Regular

nah I don't like woman, just big young men. hah hah hah.

now this is overtime

Old 18 April 2006, 07:43 PM
sifly
Scooby Regular

Hi was haveing some work done there the other day luke and spotted your car very nice mate what you replaceing it with? what day are people going?. would be nice to meet some people off here.
Old 18 April 2006, 09:26 PM
dogpole
Scooby Regular

i'm going on the sunday

dp

Quick Reply: Tracktive and Carnetix Open Day - 22-23rd April.