Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

triangle chesterfield

Search this Thread

Old 01 March 2006, 11:00 PM
ANDY T MILLERS
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default triangle chesterfield

i've booked my p1 in at this dealers for the alarm upgrade as its becoming a pain in the rear ( ie working not working) what i want to no is it still on the island on the main road from sheffield sorry i do'nt no the road number its a few years sinse i've been down these parts cheers
Old 01 March 2006, 11:54 PM
DARKSSLASH
Scooby Regular

If you go down the dronfield bypass from sheffield A61 to the big roundabout at the end, TURN RIGHT ON TO THE B6057 I think its on the 2nd or third road on the left??? but if you go straight on at the round about and look on your right you can see it from the road and that should give you a good idea where it is. Im from sheffield too and never been there my self.
Old 04 March 2006, 01:31 AM
Daft Lad
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by DARKSSLASH
If you go down the dronfield bypass from sheffield A61 to the big roundabout at the end, TURN RIGHT ON TO THE B6057 I think its on the 2nd or third road on the left??? but if you go straight on at the round about and look on your right you can see it from the road and that should give you a good idea where it is.
Thats right mate.

Andy for what its worth Scoobyclinic aren't much further away at all and their service is second to none
Old 05 March 2006, 02:21 PM
ANDY T MILLERS
Scooby Regular

B---dy hell i wished i'd rung scoobyclinic now its booked in at triangle now so i can't really go back on my word but cheers for the advice