Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

good for TEG sport

Search this Thread

Old 21 July 2005, 05:58 PM
bobmac1956
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool good for TEG sport

When a garage or supplier provides IMHO over the top help and advice, i will compliment them, i have a 96 STI type RA making lots of funny noises, took it to TEG near Carnforth in Lancashire (as i live quite near) did'nt expect much help as they were full of very professinal rally cars, but i've gotta say i was very pleasantly suprised, not only did they rebuild the engine (no3 big end bearing) they also fitted one of there own design uprated oil pumps, new gaskets, oils, and all lubricants, it was ready when they said it would be, and the price was absolutly superb (under £2000) including dreaded VAT, not only that they mentioned that my twin headlight conversion was illegal due to no e marks and wrong type lenses (spot lights on all 4 lights making it impossible to set the beams up) they sold me a brand new set of chrystal lights for £200 bargain,(Stuart newby the owner says he has loads at that price if anyone is interested just phone and mention scoobynet and he will let them go at the same price) they also told me to bring it back after 1000 miles and they would change the oil and steve simpson would rolling road it and check with his det cans for any problems HOWS THAT FOR SERVICE !!!!!!