Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Thank You Scoobyworld

Search this Thread

Old 28 May 2004, 04:59 PM
Granby
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Thank You Scoobyworld

Must say a big thank you to Scoobyworld , ordered a Ninja back box at about 2:30pm on Thursday 28th May and at 9:00am on Friday 29th May there was a nice BIG cardboard box delivered to my door, brilliant service the only thing wrong was there was no sign of my Scoobyworld window sticker that i asked for but thats not a real problem, so once again thank you Scoobyworld (by the way it sounds lovely )
Old 29 May 2004, 09:06 AM
NeilT
Former Sponsor

Talking

Originally Posted by Granby
Must say a big thank you to Scoobyworld , ordered a Ninja back box at about 2:30pm on Thursday 28th May and at 9:00am on Friday 29th May there was a nice BIG cardboard box delivered to my door, brilliant service the only thing wrong was there was no sign of my Scoobyworld window sticker that i asked for but thats not a real problem, so once again thank you Scoobyworld (by the way it sounds lovely )
Granby - thanks for that, we managed to sneak that one onto the couriers van at the last minute

We have run out of stickers, but new batch arriving on Tuesday - now available in white, silver or yellow, drop me a mail with your colour pref and I'll send a couple over.

thanks

Neil
www.scoobyworld.co.uk
Old 29 May 2004, 12:38 PM
cefski
Scooby Regular

Praise for Scoobyworld here too. Ordered a pair of PIAA wiper blades late Wednesday/early Thursday, arrived first thing on Friday via recorded delivery and packaged in about an acre of bubblewrap

Again, no sticker, but who cares. Excellent service

Kev