Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

turbosport ltd

Search this Thread

Old 22 December 2003, 05:04 PM
brian.c
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reading through my jap performance,i come across the above advertising T/P dump valves(special offer on dump valves and fitting kits),you beauty .Placed my order,dump valve arrives,no fitting kit.Phones them to be told we're waiting on hoses,bla bla bla.that was 10 days ago.Phoned them 18-12-03,said their being made up as we speak,phoned today to be told their waiting on silicone hoses and if i could go and check mines to see if it had 35mm hose then i would know if i'll get it before christmas or not.Surprise,surprise looks like i'll be waitig a while yet.Service is absolutely ****E.Anybody else had this sort of service from them.
Old 22 December 2003, 05:10 PM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

try the dealers forum
Old 22 December 2003, 06:26 PM
Rourkey
Scooby Regular

On yi go Brian.c, had the exact same problem with them, a total disreguard for the customer and not even so much as a sorry, ordered my dump valve 2 weeks ago, phoned them after a week had gone past, the bloke said the fitting kits were being made up and i would have it for friday last, needless to say no valve arrived phoned again and was told today but no valve arrived, once again phoned today as this is meant to be a crimbo present im not very happy, was told that it has been sent and should have it tommorow but if my car takes a 35mm silicon hose for fitment then i will need to wait for the fitting kit. My advise ? DONT GO THERE !!!!
Old 22 December 2003, 06:28 PM
Rourkey
Scooby Regular

On yi go Brian.c, had the exact same problem with them, a total disreguard for the customer and not even so much as a sorry, ordered my dump valve 2 weeks ago, phoned them after a week had gone past, the bloke said the fitting kits were being made up and i would have it for friday last, needless to say no valve arrived phoned again and was told today but no valve arrived, once again phoned today as this is meant to be a crimbo present im not very happy, was told that it has been sent and should have it tommorow but if my car takes a 35mm silicon hose for fitment then i will need to wait for the fitting kit. My advise ? DONT GO THERE !!!!