Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

PowerBulbs

Search this Thread

Old 08 July 2003, 06:32 PM
IanW
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Top marks to the guys from PowerBulbs!

I ordered a set of Philips Vision Plus bulbs on Saturday evening as I wanted the free blue vision sidelights (I could not bring myself to pay £15 for a pair of them on there own!) and had the post man not left the package in the porch I would have had them first thing this morning!

So I paid out £20 in the end, got the sidelight bulbs that I really wanted (normal W5W just dont look right after seeing these) I got a spare pair of PVP bulbs, and delivery for under £20!
Old 09 July 2003, 01:35 PM
lucky_strike
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Another satisfied Powerbulbs customer here - I ordered a set of the Philip Ultra Blue Vision H1 and H7's (inc. the sidelight bulbs) for my moretted MY02. Ordered them online at about 3pm on a Friday and the postie woke me up at 8.20am the next day!

Never had anything ordered and delivered that fast and hassle free!
Old 09 July 2003, 11:31 PM
Scoobydick
Scooby Regular

I'll also second the great service but lots of their custom must come off here - a Scoobynet discount should be offered IMHO as we all have a bunch of crud for standard bulbs
Old 11 July 2003, 09:37 AM
clintyboy12
Scooby Regular

Hi there

Not sure if this is the place to post this but just wondered about your sidelights - last time I had to change a sidelight bulb I ended up snapping the plastic holder so now one of my sidelights is held on by just the screw (which is no big deal really, just annoying). I'd like to change the bulbs in the sidelights (already changed the heads) but don't fancy the aggro of snapping the other side!! The guidebook says you have to undo the screw then strike a glancing blow forward (or something like that!) I did that and the thing broke! D'Oh!

Clintyboy
Old 21 September 2003, 04:06 PM
IanK Spec C
Scooby Regular

See my post(Powerbulbs tip), if you need bulbs for Prodrive lights as fitted to the UK300.

Regards,

Ian

[Edited by IAN K UK300 - 9/21/2003 4:08:09 PM]
Old 23 September 2003, 12:12 PM
Mr Gee
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Been using them for the last 3 years - Excellent company and first class service.