Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Thankyou Extreme Scoobies....

Search this Thread

Old 05 February 2003, 04:54 PM
Rob Mo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4+ weeks ago I tried desperately to organise a Group N brake kit, and was told that Pagid pads/ disks were on their way to this country as we spoke.... I was a bit stuffed as my pads were really low, as I hadn't had the funds to do anything earlier...

last Thursday they still hadn't arrived....

so on that Thursday, I phones a couple of old contacts, who, I subsequently found out, were opening their own company.

I asked if they could help me....

Friday morning, a certain stallion favoring person kindly phoned me to advise that, my pagid pads, disks and braided hoses were all in stock and asked when I would like them fitted, i asked when they were opening - 'not a problem mate', 'I havent got any carpets yet, but the ramps are there' - Friday it is then....

a courtesy call to me yesterday, just checking i havent forgotten the time and where to go, and all sorted.... 'any chance of sorting an interim service for me at some point.... We'll do it at the same time as the brakes if you would like..... PERFECT....

got home an hour or so ago, pads bedding in nicely (it's surprising how much you don't wanna press em too hard when first fitted isn't it!!), service done, being stamped next week when I have my log book!!!

Toilets were clean (and strangely filled with Lynx and Impulse!!), coffee was hot - prices very good, and service excellent - and from mechanics I have known and completely trust!!

now, I know what people think, but this is no advert, just a huge thank you to those at Xtreme Scoobies, who I thoroughly reccomend - I will definately be using them again!!

I won't post up their address, as I know they are trying to organise a banner when officially open, but if anybody is stuck and needs to find them, e-mail me and I will pass on details, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire......

cheers...

rob

edited for 2 reasons. 1) - I am a donut who's forgotten the smilie syntax.

The other to apologise for posting their name wrong - it has no E on the Extreme, obviously making it Xtreme.....sorry!!!

[Edited by Rob Mo - 5/2/2003 7:11:43 PM]