Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old 30 July 2001, 04:05 PM
Paul Dowler
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

At the risk of being lambasted by certain people, I wanted to state my view point on customer service levels from dealerships.
I am made aware that it has been known in a small number of instances in the past for Listers to be critisied for not responding correctly to customer concerns, either quickly enough or in a satisfactory manner.

As the new boy on the block (General Manager), I cannot comment on the past, but I will state my own personal view point, which will now be the view point of the entire dealership: The second new boy on the block (Pete Jackson - Service Manager) and I believe that buying a Subaru is only the beginning and our commitment to giving excellent aftersales care is very strong indeed. We have a staff of enthusiasts who want to help - and we will support them.

We have a two day event this weekend to celebrate the opening of our refurbished showroom,service and parts departments. If any of you would like to pop down for a chat about customer service or anything Subaru, you are very welcome.

Kind regards, Paul Dowler & Pete Jackson.
Old 31 July 2001, 03:46 PM
sooby
Scooby Regular

Do I get a bacon sandwich when I bring my car in for a service on such a special weekend ?
Old 01 August 2001, 02:24 PM
Paul Dowler
Scooby Newbie

No, but you do qualify for a hot dog or hamburger!

regards.
Old 01 August 2001, 05:17 PM
alexf
Scooby Regular

Good to see more dealers recognising the power of Scoobynet! How about organising P1s as courtesy cars for all members !
Old 01 August 2001, 05:42 PM
glen4
Scooby Regular

Angry

how about us guys with uk spec euro imports? are we going to be treated like social pariahs as I am at my local dealers
Old 01 August 2001, 10:33 PM
Richard Askew
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Paul - I have booked my beastie in for its 52,500 miler on Friday pm and I'll be over on Sat and Sun for a mooch round - my car is Listers supplied and though its true to say certain peeps are pissed of with them I aint had no bother....
I take it that my SIDC membership will qualify me for discount?

And I'll test drive an MY01 if its not too much bother.....cheers
Old 02 August 2001, 03:13 PM
Paul Dowler
Scooby Newbie

AlexF - If you are a regular customer and seriously interested in buying your next Subaru from Listers, it is not beyond reason of possibility to have a P1 available for the day! Normal courtesy car insurance requirements will apply - subject to General Manager's approval!

Glen4 - We don't treat anyone like social pariahs! If you drive a Subaru, then we already like you! call Pete or me for a chat anytime.

Richard - Thanks for booking in for the service - appreciate your business. Discount will of course apply, please speak to Pete jackson when you first arrive. MY01 will be available with pleasure for you to test drive this Saturday - look forward to seeing you.
Old 02 August 2001, 05:00 PM
glen4
Scooby Regular

Talking

Paul
I wish you were a bit closer, a 300 mile round trip for service probably doesn't make too much sense, still thanks for your comments

glen
Old 02 August 2001, 05:46 PM
Stevie
Scooby Regular

It has not been a bad day so far and I get hmoe to fantastic news. Listers are now giving discount to SIDC members.

I appreciate this will not be retrospective but suffice to say I am chuffed as the 15000 is due and the WRX does need the back end firming up a little.

If discount are good I may even think about junking the comedy headlights!

See you Saturday guys.
Old 03 August 2001, 08:30 PM
pervy pete
Scooby Newbie

Stevie, mines a sausage & egg mcmuffin,faxed details of no plate fittings eventually.Hope you get the plates.see you saturday,still no chip for decat!
Old 05 August 2001, 06:59 PM
Shark
Scooby Regular

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR>Originally posted by glen4:
<B>how about us guys with uk spec euro imports? are we going to be treated like social pariahs as I am at my local dealers[/quote]

Glen, if your near me and have trouble give me a call, see my profile.

David