Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Grange Park Motors

Search this Thread

Old 30 August 1999, 06:00 PM
Adam M
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am looking to service my car immediately when I get it next week. I live in Westcliff, Essex and know of a local dealer, grange park motors on the A13 near my house. I have seen subarus flying along the road near their showroom which worries me as I don't know if this is their technicians thrashing customers cars. I am sure I will anyway, but at least it belongs to me. The thing is my car has no service book and when asked, this comany showed me a service book with subaru written all over it.
I would rather use scooby sport who are obviously really near but I don't think they supply a book like this.

I know it is crap but I think it looks better if you have aan official looking book with the same dealer stamp all the way through, Obviously this cannot happen if I get the first service at Grange Park and subsequent ones with scooby sport.

Ideally I need a service book from somewhere else but these are really hard to come by.

Does anyone have any ideas or comments?
Old 31 August 1999, 12:33 AM
Pete Croney
Scooby Regular

Most WRX/STi owners don't have a service book, the ones that do generally have Japanese books.

Provided you keep all service sheets and invoices, this will be more than sufficient for any future buyers.

Old 02 September 1999, 08:33 AM
CAB
Scooby Regular

Its is a bit of a treck, but Graham Goode Racing will service your car to a very high standard. 7500 mile service is less than £95.00 so it is good value.
Old 02 September 1999, 09:32 AM
Yex
Scooby Regular

Question

Adam,

One of the cars flying along the road was probably mine, as I frequently go past Grange Park to visit my parents in Thorpe Bay. Anyway,back to the subject,they lost their Subaru franchise a while ago but never seemed to use the showroom for the SEAT cars they also stock. In the last 3-4 months they have begun to stock imported Scoobies, but no longer supply new Subaru models.

They do have a work-shop and would probably service your car as necessary, but it may be best to ask them about their servicing policy before using them. If you are in any doubt go and see Pete at Scoobysport who will look after you. After all he is only a 20 minute drive away on Burnt Mills Industrial Estate in Basildon.

Happy Motoring

Yex