Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

No one got GTA:Lost and the Damned?

Search this Thread

Old 24 February 2009, 05:36 PM
Neanderthal
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question No one got GTA:Lost and the Damned?

My 360 has gone back to Germany for repair for the 2nd time so I haven't had a chance to play it. Surprised there's not been a thread on here about it?
No one else downloaded it?
Old 24 February 2009, 05:43 PM
Iain Young
Scooby Regular

Yep, I've been playing it. A bit pricey perhaps, but you get a large addon, and a decent story. I'm really enjoying it
Old 24 February 2009, 05:52 PM
Dieseldog
Scooby Regular

I like it. The bikes handle better than previous GTA's, there's a good storyline, and if you watch all the cut scenes and try and immerse yourself in the story and the characters you'll get a lot more out of it.

I can't get my knife to work, though, which is disappointing. Guns just lack that personal touch imo.

Last edited by Dieseldog; 24 February 2009 at 06:00 PM.
Old 25 February 2009, 09:44 AM
Gordo
Scooby Regular

I'm playing it as well, and it's a fun add-on to the original. I like the slightly darker (grainy) view of the city and the gratuitous violence is amusing. Haven't got that far yet but am looking forward to the turf wars, and am loving riding in the bike gangs where you hear the conversations. New radio station content also very amusing.

It is a bit pricey but there seems to be a lot to it with plenty of new game play so I don't mind (£18, 1600 points I think).

Gordo
Old 25 February 2009, 10:56 AM
Iain Young
Scooby Regular

Seems to "replace" the original game, so personally I'd wait until you've finished the main story.
Old 25 February 2009, 10:59 AM
Dieseldog
Scooby Regular

It's a totally separate storyline, almost. You bump into Nico a couple of times (e.g. on Elizabeta's mission). You're mixing it with other biker gangs, politicians and drug dealers mainly. Or cruising around town looking to take offence at the slightest hint of an insult from pedestrians and car drivers, stopping and beating the crap out of them. Just like real life, in fact

Is anyone else having trouble wielding the baseball bat and the knife - they just don't work at all...