Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

Anyone else noticed this on Cod4?

Search this Thread

Old 05 May 2008, 10:00 AM
P1Fanatic
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone else noticed this on Cod4?

Ive been playing on the PC a while now (but this may occur on Xbox/PS3 as well) and noticed that often the enemy can fire straight at you when it appears they arent looking directly at you i.e their weapon is pointing in a different direction? I.e. you think they havent noticed you - next thing you see is a couple of flashes as you die

Im assuming this is a bug and not just happening to me Only really noticed it recently as playing a bit more slowly slowly as I get all the Expert Marksman Challenges on the Sniper rifles. Have only have 1 rifle to go. Fave so far for accuracy and power is deffo the first (cant remember the name).

Simon
Old 05 May 2008, 10:23 AM
gotmashed
Scooby Regular

This is ment to be with packet data priority being online. The person moving around the most will get the info faster than the person who is hiding so to you it will look like they are somewhere else/looking the other way but they have seen you and started shooting. The one that bugs me is you are runing down the road you see someone come around the corner and you fire they dont get a shot off but you die you watch the kill cam and they have unloaded 2 clips in to you.
Old 05 May 2008, 10:28 AM
P1Fanatic
Scooby Regular

Hmmm that erm a nice feature lol. I can imagine the hardcore clan gamers loving that.

Tbh once Ive completed the weapon challenges I think I will move on as getting a bit tedious now. I think they made killing too easy in this version.

Simon
Old 09 May 2008, 05:40 PM
Rubberscooby
Scooby Regular

I have noticed that when I get shot I hear about 2 shots and die straight away and then watch the replay and the have shot near on 20 shots at me !
Old 09 May 2008, 06:16 PM
sherburn spen
Scooby Regular

its just a quality game. i know what your saying about being shot
Old 09 May 2008, 06:32 PM
richie001
Scooby Regular

not sure if this is the problem you got but i have read on the internet that your connection speed and how high/low your pings are makes a differents when playing online games ie if you got high pings or a slow connection other gamers see you quicker than you see them giving them advantage but i'm not sure how true this is