Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

CD/DVD burning software advice please

Search this Thread

Old 28 June 2007, 09:17 PM
Matt Classic
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CD/DVD burning software advice please

I recently had to replace the hard drive in my 2 year old PC (well, someone at work did from the IT department, as I have no clue how to do it)and when it came back I had to re load all my software.
The only thing I never had original discs for was Nero 6 which I donwloaded from the Nero site around 2 years ago by purchasing a passkey.
I cannot find the key and the cost of Nero 7 is £40+, a fortune when I probably only burn a files to CD or DVD twice a year, other than that, its never used.
I 've found this guy on Ebay selling copies of Nero 7 for around about a fiver Page Not Responding
Some people are even cheaper, but is there a catch bearing in mind how many times I may actually use it ?
I know its copied, and its how the companies make their money, but I think they did quite well out of me for the 4 discs I burnt in 2 years!

Any suggestions welcome
Old 28 June 2007, 09:42 PM
HankScorpio
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you're not doing much and don't need flash, give imgburn a go, it's nver let me down and plays a nice tune when it's done

The Official ImgBurn Website